Vertex Computer Systems Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertex Computer Systems

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vertex Computer Systems (Dayton, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

The person who interviewed me was a very smooth going person. She spoke calmly and gave me a lot of information about the company and answered a lot of my questions that I did ask.

Interview Questions

• What was some of the team projects where you had to assume a leadership position?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Vertex Computer Systems (Twinsburg, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Since it was a position for a consultant in a niche area, company did not have a lot of experience in doing the technical interview, however, they took a long telephonic interview, it was exhaustive, their focus was on checking the attitude of the candidate. I liked the way it was conducted in a friendly manner.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview was personal, nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you understand whats the billing rate, so you know how much you can ask and it should be fair for both of you. Also study the market demand and supply.

Senior SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vertex Computer Systems (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

In My first round i had small discussion with HR. They(HR Dept) don't know how to treat the candidates....HR her self asked technical questions(even though she don't have knowledge on the SQL Server). They ask stupid questions. Better not to attend companies like this, as you loose your self-esteem.

Interview Questions

• tell me abt your self, you do you want to change company...role in the project..where is your company located..   Answer Question
    • diff between 2005 and 2008 versions..diff b/w stored procedure and function   Answer Question