Vertex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Berwyn, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vertex in January 2014.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by in person interview of about 5 hours. Interviewed with 6 people. All software developers that have been in the industry for about five to six years.

Very Easy Interview

Medical Director Interview

Medical Director
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vertex in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first contact was friendly and very interesting, followed by several phone calls. After the first contact with the company, quickly you will notice that the panel will behave negatively and will not welcome you as a potential colleague. You will have the right feeling that you are going to face people who are protecting themselves. They will show you from the beginning that they are all very busy people, never available, changing the schedule continually until the last minute. Be patient the best is coming…
During the interview day you will meet with at list 7 or 8 people. 80% are very unprofessional, thinking that they are the best, working for the number 1 pharmaceutical company; arrogant with no sense of basic communication savvy.
When the lunch time will arrive, forget the restaurant, you will be served a “happy meal” with a bottle of water and no wasting time; you have to talk and eat at the same time.
If you are a high potential, hard worker who is looking for a high standard professional environment, forget Vertex Cambridge, MA.
Good Luck!!

Interview Question – Could you talk about your previous work "with details" within five minutes?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Vertex in August 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds,hr, operations ,final round

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Associate Interview

Business Associate
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vertex in August 2012.

Interview Details – the interview was only to check wether i am able to speek well

Interview Question – nothing   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because of the commitment to my job

Scientist Interview

Scientist

The process took a day - interviewed at Vertex in August 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with someone from the company, seemed promising. I was told that they would be in contact in two weeks. All communication then stopped, no replies or further phone calls.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer

Worked for Vertex? Contribute to the Community!