Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals in April 2012.

Interview Details – Started with a phone call from HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pleasant, the manager wanted to know my background, why I chose the school I went to, nothing specifically behavioral.

A week later the manager emails to schedule a face-to-face in the office. There were a couple technical questions involved as well as more typical behavioral questions with the manager and an analyst. We went over my resume and the interview overall was pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary or particularly tough.

Interview Question – Why did you choose the school you go to?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Vertex Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Vertex Pharmaceuticals Videos

Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

About Us Vertex is a global biotechnology company that aims to discover, develop and commercialize innovative new medicines so people with serious diseases can lead better lives. Founded in 1989 in Cambridge… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vertex Pharmaceuticals Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vertex Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.