Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Group Leader Interview

Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR on phone, then with hiring manager on the phone and she invited me for an on-site interview. I thought things went well at my visit, but afterwards HR told me that they were still interviewing other candidates, but I was still being considered. I subsequently followed up (even though I surmised that I would not be hired), but I never received a response. I don't understand their mentality: do they think that just because they paid my expenses that I don't deserve a response??? I blame the hiring manager just as much as HR. After all, she was my host. It left a very negative impression of what manners mean to Vertex!!!

Interview Question – A would-be peer asked me, "What is the first thing I would do if I were hired?"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Vertex Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Vertex Pharmaceuticals Videos

Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

About Us Vertex is a global biotechnology company that aims to discover, develop and commercialize innovative new medicines so people with serious diseases can lead better lives. Founded in 1989 in Cambridge… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vertex Pharmaceuticals Group Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vertex Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.