Vertical Screen Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vertical Screen in January 2012.

Please don't even waste your time! I had a phone interview, two in person interviews, and then weeks (literally about 3) pass. I call them back- ask them what's going on, they basically tell me to "keep calling back, because they really wanted to extend me an offer." This was 2 months ago, and I now have a much better job, and have heard nothing. I just don't understand how a company can be so disorganized! The people I met were very friendly though. Also, they didn't tell me the salary- they asked for my requirements (which were low) and when I asked if that was acceptable, they shrugged and seemed put off that I asked for 10$ an hour. Yep!

Interview Questions
  • What is something you would have changed about your school experience?   Answer Question

I chose to decline the offer that they claimed to be making me in the future because I couldn't work for such an unorganized company.

Worked for Vertical Screen? Contribute to the Community!