Vertical Screen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vertical Screen.

Applied by semding my resume. Got an email from human resources within a few days. Interviewed and got an offer the next day. The interviews themselves were straight forward with pleasant and friendly staff. First step was a skill and typing test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations just an offer take it or leave it.

Human Resources Researcher Interview

Applied online, got a phone call the next day, went in for an interview. Very basic questions. They really want to make sure you are the kind of person who is responsible and will get work done--who is available for over time. I was also asked about stress/time management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vertical Screen in June 2014.

Never heard of the company when they contacted me,but the initial contact was smooth and clear. They got me in the office within the week. Everyone seemed pretty nice, and the office was relatively quiet. I was told after the interview that it would take about a week and a half to get back to me they actually took less time than expected.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you're greatest challenge is at work.   View Answer
    It was pretty take-it-or-leave-it

Background Screener Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vertical Screen in May 2014.

Met one on one with a manager for the first round of interviews (second round sounded like it was with a group). Questions were basic and easy and the tone was conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Again the questions were not difficult, we talked about being persistent when the person on the line is getting an attitude or otherwise irate, which it sounds like they may have a lot of here since they are constantly calling people to verify information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vertical Screen in May 2014.

I wasn't allowed in to the building when I showed up 10 minutes early for the interview. Apparently the person I was interviewing with forgot to officially schedule my visit. So I sat outside the building for an additional 20 minutes before I was allowed in. I was shuffled from the lobby to a room for word processing testing, back to the lobby, back to another room for more testing, then the lobby again. Finally I met with two different supervisors, each of whom had a different description of the job -- discrepancies from the hours to expected responsibilities. Attempts to pin down the exact shift and job title were met with ambiguous answers. I ended up leaving more confused than anything. The one interviewer also promised to send an employment offer letter the following day, but I did not receive her email until I called, twice, the following week. One word: disorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Word processing, "making difficult decisions," and the general personality questions.   View Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vertical Screen.

Hiring process was completely unprofessional but quick

Help Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Vertical Screen in March 2014.

I only got to the phone interview stage. And based on what I have read on here I am glad. I guess the reason they didn't proceed was that they saw I was not going to fit.

I am a professional. I am hard working, responsible, and dedicated. I have three years of experience in the trenches providing technical support by phone for customers. I have consistently been in the upper 25% and even 10% of performers at my current company. All they wanted to know was why I was interested in the position. I was honest. I told them I was looking for something closer to home and for the possibilities of advancement. Too frank I guess. After 3 weeks they finally sent an email telling me they were not interested. The job is apparently still open. It is still listed on their website. Guess they are not serious about the kind of people they are looking for.

Public Records Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vertical Screen in November 2013.

Nice blokes but unprofessionally run. HR department sent several emails which contained misspelled words and careless editing which fails to present a professional run organization IMO. A "take it or leave it" non-negotiable salary of $11.50 which is hardly sustainable in this economy. I recommend they re-evaluate the image they proclaim to portray...pass.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Vertical Screen in November 2013.

I had to continuously keep applying and then send two emails to HR to even get a phone interview set up when I clearly have the skills to do the job. It did take a few months. Once an interview on the phone was set up I was explained the position and the hourly which was low as well as the shift. No negotiation on either. Asked the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • HR phone interviewer was very rude when I asked about the specifics about the position.   View Answer

Public Records Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vertical Screen in September 2013.

The process was fine and average as any job. nothing more to say, receptionists was friendly and relaxed environment. Overtime is unlimited, some people didnt like, but its available if you like. I worked there for little over 6 months.