Vertical Screen Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vertical Screen in June 2014.

Never heard of the company when they contacted me,but the initial contact was smooth and clear. They got me in the office within the week. Everyone seemed pretty nice, and the office was relatively quiet. I was told after the interview that it would take about a week and a half to get back to me they actually took less time than expected.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you're greatest challenge is at work.   View Answer
    It was pretty take-it-or-leave-it

Human Resources Researcher Interview

Applied online, got a phone call the next day, went in for an interview. Very basic questions. They really want to make sure you are the kind of person who is responsible and will get work done--who is available for over time. I was also asked about stress/time management.

Help Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Vertical Screen in March 2014.

I only got to the phone interview stage. And based on what I have read on here I am glad. I guess the reason they didn't proceed was that they saw I was not going to fit.

I am a professional. I am hard working, responsible, and dedicated. I have three years of experience in the trenches providing technical support by phone for customers. I have consistently been in the upper 25% and even 10% of performers at my current company. All they wanted to know was why I was interested in the position. I was honest. I told them I was looking for something closer to home and for the possibilities of advancement. Too frank I guess. After 3 weeks they finally sent an email telling me they were not interested. The job is apparently still open. It is still listed on their website. Guess they are not serious about the kind of people they are looking for.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vertical Screen.

Hiring process was completely unprofessional but quick

Public Records Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vertical Screen in November 2013.

Nice blokes but unprofessionally run. HR department sent several emails which contained misspelled words and careless editing which fails to present a professional run organization IMO. A "take it or leave it" non-negotiable salary of $11.50 which is hardly sustainable in this economy. I recommend they re-evaluate the image they proclaim to portray...pass.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Vertical Screen in November 2013.

I had to continuously keep applying and then send two emails to HR to even get a phone interview set up when I clearly have the skills to do the job. It did take a few months. Once an interview on the phone was set up I was explained the position and the hourly which was low as well as the shift. No negotiation on either. Asked the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • HR phone interviewer was very rude when I asked about the specifics about the position.   View Answer

IT Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southampton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vertical Screen in March 2009.

Department manager knew his stuff, so I needed to be very prepared for interview. Culture was immediately a positive experience. I was tested on my abilities, though it was not an involved test. I was involved in two interviews, with the second one being with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Since at the time it was an entry level position, I was tested on my coding abilities in different scenarios, none of which was all that complex.   Answer Question

Human Resources Researcher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vertical Screen in April 2012.

I was contacted via phone to come in for an interview. During the interview I was told 3 shifts were available, all of which were later than advertised. I interviewed with an HR person, a manager, and lastly the department manager and one supervisor at the same time. That was a little intimidating but everyone was friendly enough.

Interview Questions
    • It was basic scenario questions, nothing too difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. It was a take it or leave it type situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vertical Screen.

The interview process is very impersonal and unprofessional, you are not provided with information about who you will be meeting with.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly easy, with typical questions such as "tell me about yourself", and "what are you future career goals?".   Answer Question

Public Records Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warminster Heights, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster Heights, PA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vertical Screen in January 2010.

Everyone was super friendly and informative.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't expect to have my typing tested, but I did really well.   Answer Question
    I didn't have to negotiate - I was happy with the offer.

Worked for Vertical Screen? Contribute to the Community!