Vertical Search Works

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vertical Search Works.

Contacted by a staffing agency that set me up with a phone interview that went well, and was invited for a face to face interview the following week, offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vertical Search Works

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vertical Search Works in May 2011.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter with whom I had a brief introductory conversation which concluded with a scheduled phone interview with the VP of online sales. After a 10 minute phone interview an on site interview was scheduled. I was interviewed by 3 people who asked similar questions (do you understand what is expected of you? what are your strengths? what are your weaknesses? etc...) and we delved into my professional background. Everyone was very kind so my initial anxiety was alleviated. The following day, I received a job offer. I was hired and entered into a week long training class.

Interview Questions