Vertis Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Shipping Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vertis Communications in January 2007.

I had worked for Vertis for 18 years and was discharged and not rehired after i had back surgery due to the work i performed on the job .At the interview they seemed bias toward hiring people below the age of 30 years . I beleive that my name was put on a do not re-hire list , i felt this was unfair to me . If applying for this company be very aware that the managment will replace you or find a way to discontinue any position they feel will save the company money . Also if/when hired try to not talk too much , the walls have ears .

Interview Questions
  • Are you physicaly capable of performing duties of the position ?   View Answer
  • Will you work for a lower wage than others in the same position ?   View Answer