Vertis Inc

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

shipping department Interview

Manassas, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vertis Inc in January 2007.

Interview Details – I had worked for Vertis for 18 years and was discharged and not rehired after i had back surgery due to the work i performed on the job .At the interview they seemed bias toward hiring people below the age of 30 years . I beleive that my name was put on a do not re-hire list , i felt this was unfair to me . If applying for this company be very aware that the managment will replace you or find a way to discontinue any position they feel will save the company money . Also if/when hired try to not talk too much , the walls have ears .

Interview Questions

• Are you physicaly capable of performing duties of the position ?   View Answer
  • Will you work for a lower wage than others in the same position ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vertis Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vertis Inc interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vertis Inc employees and interview candidates.