Vertrue

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vertrue in April 2010.

HR department was great and made the entire experience a very positive one. Through my entire time working at the company they were a source of positive experiences.

Interview Questions
    It was ok nothing special.

Marketing Director Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vertrue in May 2008.

Applied on the company website. Corporate recruiter contacted me and conducted a screening interview. Corporate recruiter set-up the phone interview with the hiring manager. 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager worked with the corporate recruiter to set-up an in-person interview. Interviewed with 2 people (including hiring manager) during in-person interview. After the interview the corporate recruiter called to give me the hiring manager's decision time frame. Corporate recruiter called back to tell me that I was chosen as the candidate. We negotiated salary. Corporate said that he would call back with a formal offer once all the approvals were obtained.

Corporate recuriter did not call back within 2 weeks- no offer. I called the corporate recruiter to find out what was going on. Corporate recruiter said that the hiring manager had just resigned and offer was off the table.

3 weeks later, the corporate recruiter called back to say that the new hiring manager wanted to phone interview me - start the process over again. Set-up time/date for phone interview. Hiring manager no-show for phone interview. No response from corporate recruiter. Hiring manager called to reschedule interview for x time/date. 4 hours before interview, hiring manager's employee called to cancel and promise a reschedule at a different date & time.

That was it. Never heard from again. I left multiple messages for both the hiring manager and corporate recruiter, both refused to return my calls. No closure. Just left me hanging.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your current position?   View Answer

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vertrue in June 2007.

Pretty basic interview process for a phone rep. They brought about a dozen of us in for a group interview with an HR manager. Then separated us for a one on one interview in which they ask about your experience and willingness to compete. It seemed like they were selling the perks of the company to us to convince it was a good decision....

Vice President Marketing Interview

Used internal hr recruiter. Questions were general hr type questions. There were no surprises. There was an interview with the hiring manager and his supervisor. There was also a panel interview where I was asked a series of questions by numerous people in various roles within the company. I guess they wanted to see how I could react under pressure and how well rounded I was.

Marketing Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vertrue in March 2007.

great communication