Cambridge Associates, LLC
www.cambridgeassociates.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Cambridge Associates, LLC Research Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in Arlington, VA and was asked:
"Very nice and professional recruiter. Allows you to engage with her via phone regarding your resume and experiences. She asks typical questions, as any phone interview really. However, some questions like "What are two of your weaknesses?" and "Name one thing you like about this job and one thing you dislike the most?""
Tags: research associate cambridge associates
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Research Associate Interview Review - one of 132 Cambridge Associates, LLC Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Question 1:
Answer weaknesses with "What I'd most like to improve on." Always have three weakness ready for any interview, regardless.

Question 2:
Positive: Explained that I enjoy scoping into minor details (Research Associate position) and helping others find and fix issues/problems

Negative: I didn't find repetitive work valuable and didn't see myself doing it over and over. The recruiter must have seen something valuable in me, as this position focuses on repetitive work and this answer is exactly how to not answer the question for this position.

Goodluck!
- Interview Candidate on Aug 13, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees and interview candidates.