Vescom

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vescom.

Interview Details – Very simple hiring process. E-mails, plus in person interview. The interview process did not take long.

Interview Question – The questions were very standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. Your pay is standardized.

Very Easy Interview

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Port WenTownshiporth, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vescom in March 2011.

Interview Details – I got the job easy, too easy. They should be asking more questions to people applying. Like a survey and the. Need for experience in Security counts!!!! Not just admin or emt but SECURITY

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was none, started at 9 bucks then a year later got 10 an hr.... That's bad

Very Easy Interview

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vescom in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had a pulse and a clean record. I was hired on the spot. The company doesn't seem to look too in-depth into the people they are hiring. As long as you pass the state background check they will hire you. They should be more selective but qualified people don’t want to work part-time for $10 with terrible shifts they schedule.

Interview Question – Can you pass a state & federal background check?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate? You take what they are willing to offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vescom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vescom interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vescom employees and interview candidates.