Vesta Corporation

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – After a screening by the temporary employment agency, you are sent for a group interview at the facility. They will ask you questions regarding past employment habits (punctuality, etc.)

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Revenue Assurance Specialist Interview

Revenue Assurance Specialist
Tigard, OR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in November 2010.

Interview Details – Went through temp service most people are there for 6 months before they are hired on from the temp service; I was there only 3 and advanced. You will have training first in a class room then on the phones. There are several different jobs and programs you may work for If you memorize your script that will give you a head start.

Interview Question – What cartoon charctor would you be and Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Order Processing Agent

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vesta Corporation.

Interview Details – I signed on with TRC Staffing and was contacted regarding the position. Still technically a TRC employee. TRC interview was very basic, more so a review of my resume, and a few questions on my expectations and minimum requirements.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, although I was surprised to fill out my new hire paperwork on the same day.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tigard, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in December 2012.

Interview Details – I went through the temp agency as well and that was a nightmare! They have you go up there and it takes 3 hours or so for something that should take no more than 45 minutes. I then went and took a tour at vesta. I decided to give it a try and I've been working there for almost a year now. Although I know I'll be let go here soon because they only keep you for a year.

Interview Question – Getting called profanities while working for no reason. I process payments and I can't just turn your phone on.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Windsor, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – Vestas used a staffing agency to recruit for a recruiter positions with Vestas. The time came in my application process to meet with the hiring manager at vestas corporations. I arrived 10 minutes early to my appointment and was kept waiting 30 minutes past the interview time. The interviewer called the front desk and had them redirect me to the training building. Again I was kept waiting upon arriving at the training building - the hiring manager was trying to interview me and direct a training class...not the best use of either individuals time.

I have left Vestas with a very negative impression of the company and it's employment practices. I hope that they can address these issues if they wish to remain an employer of choice.

Interview Question – How does your experience help with the recruiting here at Vestas?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in October 2012.

Interview Details – Involvement from recruiting companies seems to be this companies norm. Interviewed with director and was stated I sounded like a good fit. Got to next step, found out that the Network Engineering team had not had a manager in almost 2 years. Apparently no one can fit their requirements.. Then interviewed with two management people and heard that the last manager was not good.. End of interview appeared to end positively with being told that next steps would be set-up for another interview.. But this was contrary to what the recruiter was told, meaning it was a lie... In the end they said one thing to the candidate and another to the recruiting company. Note this interview was over 3 months ago and as I understand it, they still haven't found what they want for either a Network Manager or Network Engineers.. According to the other Network Engineers there, they have gone through quite a few folks and only one engineer has apparently been there more than 1.5 years..

Interview Question – How would you handle a disgruntled employee that said bad things about the manager?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Latin America Interview

Finance Manager Latin America

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Vesta Corporation.

Interview Details – It was a very basic preliminary interview like tell me about your experience in Latin America, do you have experience with banks, what do you know about Vesta, etc. Then I had an interview with the supervisor of the position and the CFO. Again very normal interview questions and not too much detail from both of them.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you encountered a weakness or something to that effect or about something that did not go your way..   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in March 2010.

Interview Details – recruiter called for phone interview, then locally interview with senior recruiter from the company, then locally interview with sales director, then internet skills and personality tests, then HQ interview with panel of senior people, then proposal, negotiations, decisison, contract

Interview Questions

• your competitor came to me yesterday and proposed same for lower price   Answer Question
  • what is important to build positive relation with customer / gain his trust longterm   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – difficult due to country differances, models and level of salary proposed. differances are in how local low is in belgiom, how it is setup locally in my country, what are the levels of salaries in my country vs what are levels for same positions on international level. lot of details to be checked within the contract. quite little time for it, lot of lowyers language in agreements - heavy to read for average people - but worth to spent time in order to identify all elements like salary, bonus, car allowance, marketing budget, accounting budget, travel budget, trainig budget, insurances, responsibilities, goals, measurment methodology

Director Interview

Director

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in June 2008.

Interview Details – Normal interview process for a senior level role.

Interview Question – How I would handle a number of real life senarios the company was facing at the time.   Answer Question

Worked for Vesta Corporation? Contribute to the Community!