Vesta Corporation

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

2.0

Opa Interview

A friend that worked there referred me. Got a phone call from one of the staffing agencies that works with vesta set up a day to come in & picked the shift block I wanted. When I got there no real interview just did my credit check & filled out tax paperwork. Gave me the day and times of training class.

Order Processing Agent Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vesta Corporation.

I signed on with TRC Staffing and was contacted regarding the position. Still technically a TRC employee. TRC interview was very basic, more so a review of my resume, and a few questions on my expectations and minimum requirements.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, although I was surprised to fill out my new hire paperwork on the same day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in January 2014.

After a screening by the temporary employment agency, you are sent for a group interview at the facility. They will ask you questions regarding past employment habits (punctuality, etc.)

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in December 2012.

I went through the temp agency as well and that was a nightmare! They have you go up there and it takes 3 hours or so for something that should take no more than 45 minutes. I then went and took a tour at vesta. I decided to give it a try and I've been working there for almost a year now. Although I know I'll be let go here soon because they only keep you for a year.

Interview Questions
    • Getting called profanities while working for no reason. I process payments and I can't just turn your phone on.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CO

The process took a weekinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in September 2011.

Vestas used a staffing agency to recruit for a recruiter positions with Vestas. The time came in my application process to meet with the hiring manager at vestas corporations. I arrived 10 minutes early to my appointment and was kept waiting 30 minutes past the interview time. The interviewer called the front desk and had them redirect me to the training building. Again I was kept waiting upon arriving at the training building - the hiring manager was trying to interview me and direct a training class...not the best use of either individuals time.

I have left Vestas with a very negative impression of the company and it's employment practices. I hope that they can address these issues if they wish to remain an employer of choice.

Interview Questions
    • How does your experience help with the recruiting here at Vestas?   Answer Question

Revenue Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in November 2010.

Went through temp service most people are there for 6 months before they are hired on from the temp service; I was there only 3 and advanced. You will have training first in a class room then on the phones. There are several different jobs and programs you may work for If you memorize your script that will give you a head start.

none

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in October 2012.

Involvement from recruiting companies seems to be this companies norm. Interviewed with director and was stated I sounded like a good fit. Got to next step, found out that the Network Engineering team had not had a manager in almost 2 years. Apparently no one can fit their requirements.. Then interviewed with two management people and heard that the last manager was not good.. End of interview appeared to end positively with being told that next steps would be set-up for another interview.. But this was contrary to what the recruiter was told, meaning it was a lie... In the end they said one thing to the candidate and another to the recruiting company. Note this interview was over 3 months ago and as I understand it, they still haven't found what they want for either a Network Manager or Network Engineers.. According to the other Network Engineers there, they have gone through quite a few folks and only one engineer has apparently been there more than 1.5 years..

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a disgruntled employee that said bad things about the manager?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Latin America Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vesta Corporation.

It was a very basic preliminary interview like tell me about your experience in Latin America, do you have experience with banks, what do you know about Vesta, etc. Then I had an interview with the supervisor of the position and the CFO. Again very normal interview questions and not too much detail from both of them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a weakness or something to that effect or about something that did not go your way..   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in March 2010.

recruiter called for phone interview, then locally interview with senior recruiter from the company, then locally interview with sales director, then internet skills and personality tests, then HQ interview with panel of senior people, then proposal, negotiations, decisison, contract

Interview Questions
    • your competitor came to me yesterday and proposed same for lower price   Answer Question
    • what is important to build positive relation with customer / gain his trust longterm   Answer Question
    difficult due to country differances, models and level of salary proposed. differances are in how local low is in belgiom, how it is setup locally in my country, what are the levels of salaries in my country vs what are levels for same positions on international level. lot of details to be checked within the contract. quite little time for it, lot of lowyers language in agreements - heavy to read for average people - but worth to spent time in order to identify all elements like salary, bonus, car allowance, marketing budget, accounting budget, travel budget, trainig budget, insurances, responsibilities, goals, measurment methodology

Director Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Vesta Corporation in June 2008.

Normal interview process for a senior level role.

Interview Questions
    • How I would handle a number of real life senarios the company was facing at the time.   Answer Question