Vesta Corporation Interview Questions in Portland, OR

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Revenue Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in November 2010.

Went through temp service most people are there for 6 months before they are hired on from the temp service; I was there only 3 and advanced. You will have training first in a class room then on the phones. There are several different jobs and programs you may work for If you memorize your script that will give you a head start.

Interview Questions
    none

Order Processing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vesta Corporation in December 2012.

I went through the temp agency as well and that was a nightmare! They have you go up there and it takes 3 hours or so for something that should take no more than 45 minutes. I then went and took a tour at vesta. I decided to give it a try and I've been working there for almost a year now. Although I know I'll be let go here soon because they only keep you for a year.

Interview Questions
    • Getting called profanities while working for no reason. I process payments and I can't just turn your phone on.   Answer Question

Worked for Vesta Corporation? Contribute to the Community!