Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vestcom InternationalMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Vestcom International.
It was 3 different interviews, 1 with HR,2 with Manager 3 supervisor. It was very different it made me think about what I had to do . I wanted an essay and to be there a long time.
- why I want this job 1 Answer
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Vestcom International in December 2014.
Interviewed with two senior members of the account management team. It was more of a casual discussion for roughly 35-45 minutes. Time was spent discussing my current role and what I could bring to Vestcom. There were no curveballs or abstract questions. I enjoyed the fact it was a fairly no-nonsense interview.
- Simply to describe what attributes I could bring to their organization that would be of value. That's basically every interview, but being asked it straight forward was refreshing. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Salary was not sufficient enough to justify a career change.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Vestcom International (New Century, KS) in August 2013.
They take your resume from temporary service. They simply ask you all the questions at the agency, telling you the hours and you accept. Once at the shop you are given a safety tour and walk around. You start working at the lowest position and if you work hard you get hired on. Once your hired on (90 days) you have to fill out an application, submit a background and drug test release. Once that is done and your background screen comes back. Its off to do a drug test. Then once that makes back your actually sat down with Department Manager and informed of the details of the job. Then you have to go over a safety training and other training session.
- Can you work 12 hour shifts? 1 Answer