Vestcom International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vestcom International

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Vestcom International.

Interview

It was 3 different interviews, 1 with HR,2 with Manager 3 supervisor. It was very different it made me think about what I had to do . I wanted an essay and to be there a long time.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vestcom International in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with two senior members of the account management team. It was more of a casual discussion for roughly 35-45 minutes. Time was spent discussing my current role and what I could bring to Vestcom. There were no curveballs or abstract questions. I enjoyed the fact it was a fairly no-nonsense interview.

Interview Questions

• Simply to describe what attributes I could bring to their organization that would be of value. That's basically every interview, but being asked it straight forward was refreshing.   Answer Question

Salary was not sufficient enough to justify a career change.

Press Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vestcom International (New Century, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

They take your resume from temporary service. They simply ask you all the questions at the agency, telling you the hours and you accept. Once at the shop you are given a safety tour and walk around. You start working at the lowest position and if you work hard you get hired on. Once your hired on (90 days) you have to fill out an application, submit a background and drug test release. Once that is done and your background screen comes back. Its off to do a drug test. Then once that makes back your actually sat down with Department Manager and informed of the details of the job. Then you have to go over a safety training and other training session.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 12 hour shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non negotiable