Vestmark Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vestmark

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vestmark (Wakefield, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, 3 onsite interviews with hiring manager, help desk manager, and their boss. Interviews were set up consecutively and were 45 minutes or so each. Very clear that they were seeking a good personality fit as well as skills and background. No real hardball questions, shared a lot of information on atmosphere, culture, travel requirements.

Interview Questions

• Fairly typical. "What's your biggest flaw?" "Talk about your industry experience." "Talk about a bad training experience and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestmark in October 2014.

Interview

I and the other candidates arrived and immediately began taking a quiz that was mostly comprised of logic and specifics of the SQL language. After this, we took a short Java coding test followed by two interviews from different interviewees. The first interview had a couple of Algorithm questions while the second mostly just focused on me as a candidate. Vestmark's staff is very friendly and the whole environment felt extremely inviting.

Interview Questions

• Organize two arrays into three: Values in both, values in array 1, and values in array 2   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestmark (Wakefield, MA) in December 2010.

Interview

Easy interview, quick and precise. No big deal. Basic questions on my resume, nothing crazy. 2 1:1 rounds, got offer next day.

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vestmark (Wakefield, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward

Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vestmark in January 2010.

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews. Fairly expected questions related to SQL and behavioral questions. Make sure you ask the interviewers questions as well. Expect logical questions as well. The whole process took pretty long, almost over 2 months. Almost for fresh graduates very unique process of recruiting. They test for personality, skill-set and team players qualities.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestmark (Boston, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

It consisted of an SQL+aptitude test and 1:1 interviews with 2 people, mainly behavioral and experiences