Veveo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Veveo.

Interview Details – First there was a telephonic interview, followed by 1 day process comprising of 2 technical mainly DS & algo (core concept) & 1 HR process,they would give their feedback asap. The process was relaxing with friendly environment.

Interview Question – Explaining a question and followed by another question checking in depth concept.
code well.
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Veveo.

Interview Details – one telephonic interview and then five onsite including one written and four face to face.

Interview Question – Given a set of 2D coordinates for the 4 corners of each building in a city skyline (as if in a photograph), how would you determine the outline of the silhouette of all buildings, where buildings may or may not overlap?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Veveo in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1 telephonic - basic questions on trees and dynamic programming
4 rounds of face to face interviews - each focusing on algorithms (trees and dynamic programming), programming skills and puzzle solving

Interview Question – I had never used qsort in C. The interviewer had to tell me the syntax.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The package was much lesser compared to other offers.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Veveo in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1st 2 rounds were on phone (on different days) , where general questions on C/algos were asked.
Then I was called for F2F which consisted of 5 rounds.
In all the rounds I was tested on C,Algorithms, Data Structures, OS and general programming/problem solving

Interview Questions

• Design an efficient Data Structure to avoid Memory Fragmentation   View Answer
  • 1 question was based on Dutch National Flag Problem   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Veveo in July 2010.

Interview Details – First up is the telephonic interview where small questions are asked. Questions are normal algorithm and C based. The idea is to assess if the person is eligible to be brought in for face to face interview. In the F2F interview, there are 4-5 rounds with different people. interview questions include algorithms, data structures, programming assignments, etc. It is directed to assess the person's overall competency.

Interview Questions

Worked for Veveo? Contribute to the Community!