ViPS

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ViPS in December 2008.

Interview Details – Met recruiter at a job fair and she called me several months later. She told me about the position and we interviewed over the phone. She contacted me a week later and asked me to come in for a skills assessment. I went in for a timed skills assessment and interviewed with a manager. A week later I was contacted for a second interview.

Interview Question – Name a difficult situation at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My best advice would be to push for more money. I was offered the same salary I was making and I think if I had pushed a little maybe more would have been offered something higher.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ViPS in April 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the hiring Director and he reviewed the company's direction along with the needs for the position. I discussed my background and answered follow-up questions. We discussed the time frame of a potential offer and I was asked if I was considering other places of employment. I did mention that I was applying for other positions.

Interview Question – What is your salary requirement   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ViPS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ViPS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ViPS employees and interview candidates.