ViPS

ViPS Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ViPS

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ViPS in April 2011.

I met with the hiring Director and he reviewed the company's direction along with the needs for the position. I discussed my background and answered follow-up questions. We discussed the time frame of a potential offer and I was asked if I was considering other places of employment. I did mention that I was applying for other positions.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ViPS in December 2008.

Met recruiter at a job fair and she called me several months later. She told me about the position and we interviewed over the phone. She contacted me a week later and asked me to come in for a skills assessment. I went in for a timed skills assessment and interviewed with a manager. A week later I was contacted for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a difficult situation at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    My best advice would be to push for more money. I was offered the same salary I was making and I think if I had pushed a little maybe more would have been offered something higher.