ViSalus

www.visalus.com

ViSalus Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Interview

Submit a application and hope you get a call back. This is a bit much to put up your resume. I just want to apply to jobs!!! Not give you a report on my position

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ViSalus.

Had an initial interview, then a follow-up interview with 2 separate groups of people. Noticed that everyone that interviewed me was much younger & they were texting when not asking me questions. They scheduled a final interview, I took off work and they canceled last minute with no explanation. The recruiter told me "off the record" that my age hurt me.

Interview Questions
    • No real tough questions. A very standard (unimaginative/basic) set interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ViSalus in October 2013.

The interview you walk into a office then they have you type 2 paragraphs about what you know about the company and why they should hire you then they have a person come out to get you once you sit down to talk to them the lay name kat seemed very nice and friendly she texted on her cellphone the whole time she didn't really ask a lot of questions she seemed irritated at whomever she was txting after our short convo she said I had to come back the next day for another interview meanwhile another associate came an asked her to come on a smoke break with them. This interview was the most unprofessional I've ever been to

Wasn't a stable position

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at ViSalus in October 2013.

I applied through LinkedIn and got a call in a week. After initial screening with HR by phone, I was invited to on-site interview at LA office. I met with total 4 people there, two groups each. Not that difficult interview except a consulting style interview. They said they are not the company working from 9 to 5 company. Hectic.

Interview Questions
    • How many tires are sold in the US per year?   View Answer

Digital Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ViSalus in September 2013.

The interview was through but not unnerving. It consisted in a couple of shorter phone interviews until they decided they liked me enough to bring me in for an in-person interview. The final interview consisted in 3 sub-sets of interviews with several employees from separate departments. It was professional but not uptight, thorough but not intimidating, structured but not excessively formal.

Interview Questions
    • If you were in possession of the last dinosaur on the planet, how would you use it to make money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

you go through the recruiter first. The. It's a hot mess of a scheduling process.

No negotiation

Visalus Affiliate Accounts Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ViSalus.

Very long and grueling interview process. Meeting with lots of junior and senior executives. Repetitive process.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the company in ten years.   Answer Question

Felt there was too much bureaucracy and no room for rapid growth. Haphazard reporting and silos.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ViSalus in January 2013.

The process is mostly through personal contact with those around you if you want to start your own business or work from home you take charge of the opportunity. I went to an event and spoke with the top 6 in the company and he explained it all to me and showed me the job in its entirety.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ViSalus.

Long drawn out interview process. I interviewed with 6 people during a 4 hour period.
    Staff seems amicable and easy to work with. But all the questions were geared towards if are a culture fit more than your qualifications.

Senior Suppy Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ViSalus in June 2012.

Received phone call from Human Resources. Discussed background, interest, skills, reason for application. Interview led to live interview w/ Human Resources and Purchasing Director. The day of the live interview was 2 days before company move. Human Resource person was going through a script, firing rapid questions, talking really fast, just too much going on, you could tell it was a check list..she seemed frustrated and frazzled. Purch. Director seemed like a good person to work for, professional, talented, experienced. i thought we had a good interview. Just goes to show, there is no telling what is going on. My guess? age. in the end, have to say, c'est la vie!