Via Christi Health System Interview Questions & Reviews in Wichita, KS

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Via Christi Health System in January 2013.

Interview was very informal and even awkward at times. Was met by manager at reception. No interview panel, just met with one employee. No structure, just given a tour of offices and then went to lunch with a manager. Came back and met with another manager, discussed upcoming projects, shook hands and left.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, told HR is firm with their offer.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Via Christi Health System in November 2013.

One interview with unit manager.

Did not negotiate

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Via Christi Health System in February 2009.

It took months for them to call but the hiring process was swift once they called me.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Via Christi Health System in August 2012.

A thorough process including interviews with the VP, peer leadership and direct report staff. Enjoyable, particularly seeing the direct report staff interact in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • I felt prepared for all of the questions. They were somewhat standard questions, but focused on all areas of the business.   Answer Question
    Very quick and agreeable in the negotiation phase.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Via Christi Health System in February 2012.

The first call was the recruiter. Because I live locally, I was invited to interview onsite rather than over the phone. After this introductory/screening interview, I was interview back to interview with my would-be manager, her peer, her manager, and one of her direct reports (my would-be peer). The interview were fairly unstructured, and were mostly conversational. I felt like I did well, but it was a couple of weeks before I heard anything. They wanted me to come back and interview with my would-be manager and her peer again; the thought was that I would be a good fit for either of two positions, so they both interviewed me for their respective teams. It was yet another couple of weeks before I heard anything, and by then, they just wanted me to take an online skills an aptitude test. A couple more weeks, and I was finally extended an offer, which waited a couple more weeks for background check and drug test results. Overall, it was about 6 weeks from first interview to sitting at the desk.

Interview Questions
    • None. It was a pretty standard package interview. "Tell me about a time..." "What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses."   Answer Question
    None, everything is standard package as far as benefits go and wages were not negotiable (at least for director and below). I can only imagine how loooong it would have taken to try to manage that, too.

Pre-Access Patient Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Via Christi Health System in March 2012.

Called to schedule a personal interview, arrived at site on time, was taken to the interviewer's office, asked about my experience and work history, allowed to ask any questions and thanked for my time. At no time was I asked about salary requirements, and rate of pay wasn't even put on the table. Two days later I got a form rejection email without any feedback on why I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a "difficult customer situation"? Describe an instance.   View Answer

Worked for Via Christi Health System? Contribute to the Community!