ViaQuest Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ViaQuest

Director of Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ViaQuest (Dublin, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked in for face to face interview within hours of applying. I met with an HR representative, and the interview was pleasant and professional. A lot of information was imparted, and questions were to the point and concerned my ability to fill the position. The representative even followed up with information about the company's decision, and offered valuable advice for future interviews... a rare pleasure in today's market.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your job history, touching on pertinent experiences that relate to this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at ViaQuest (Twinsburg, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed my interview! It was casual and comfortable and by the end I received positive feedback. I still have one more interview, but wanted to share my positive experience. Everyone I met with was easy going, relaxed, and informative.

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ViaQuest.

Interview

2 interviews. First interview was with recruiter. Second interview was with my supervisor. Both interviews took place at the Dublin office. Recruiter was very knowledgable about ViaQuest and all of the services they offer. It was good to hear about the company's future and the focus on company culture in my first interview.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monongahela, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ViaQuest (Monongahela, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview went very well but the person who interviewed me is no longer with the company. I pretty much got hired because I knew someone within the company. I had to travel to Monongahela, Pa and learn how to use the smart phone. that is hat we used to document our time and our schedule was on there for the week. I had to make a couple of trips down there till all the paperwork was done. I had to have a recent TB test but to my surprise I did not have to take a drug test. All other places I had worked before required a drug test but they did not. They did not evaluate my skills they just seemed in a hurry for me to start.

Interview Questions

• Previous employeers,reasons you quit, hours you were willing to work, years of experience. The usual stuff   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked Where do u see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Do you have any reason that would prevent you from starting right away?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Do you have any disabilities that would prevent you from carrying out your duties?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Can we contact your previous employers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ViaQuest (Twinsburg, OH).

Interview

Interview process went well. Interviewer seemed knowledgeable and liked their position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The salary was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ViaQuest (Akron, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

1:1 interview, Program Director was a misleading job title, assumed there would be some administrative responsibility, but it was mostly direct service. I felt I was overqualified for position, and manager said "Let's just get this over with."