ViaSat Interview Questions in Duluth, GA

Updated Jul 13, 2015

3.3

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ViaSat (Duluth, GA).

Interview

I had one on one meeting with 6 different people from different departments. There was no skill testing, or other testing involved. It was a pretty basic mechanical design position interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a variety of questions depending on which department I was speaking with.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ViaSat (Duluth, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

ViaSat's interviewing process was very organized and handled very professionally. They seem to really care about their employees and really strive for excellence in their industry. I enjoyed the experience and wish the best for their company.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ViaSat (Duluth, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interviewing process from initial phone interview to the generation of the offer was 2 months.  I had to interview with 13 people - only 2 of which were mechanical engineers.  They want you to think that you are special to even be interviewed there.  However, when they give you an offer, you will certainly be dissapointed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have so much formal education.   1 Answer
    • Why have you worked at more than 1 company in 16 years   1 Answer

They offered no relo package (I have a house).  They offered a few thousand dollars.....with a catch.They offered no vacation at all (I have 16 yrs experience)They offered a low salary compared to the three other companies with whom I interviewed.