3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ViaSat.

Met with a recruiter (engineering alum from my school) at a campus career fair and was invited back for an on-campus interview the next day. The interview was extremely casual and my interviewer was very easy to get along with. Most of the conversation revolved around my relevant technical projects and involvement in clubs. I was told I would hear back within two weeks and am still awaiting a decision.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe what a hash map was and how to implement it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ViaSat

Intern Interview

I was interviewed once on my campus.

I was supposed to be contacted again for a phone interview, but never was. I still received an internship offer.

Intern Interview

Talked to a recruiter at the career fair as a freshman and got an interview. First technical interview. Lots of networking related questions, asked if I knew what a bunch of acronyms stood for (HTML, TCP, IP, UDP etc). Seemed really generic. Unfortunately I hadn't prepared at all, since I was a naive freshman and didn't know it was a technical interview. Also, I wasn't asked to do any code or pseudocode.

Interview Questions

Worked for ViaSat? Contribute to the Community!