Viagogo Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Viagogo (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

i was called by a recruitment agency, I registered with them personally, they kind of prepared me for the interview and then next day I was interviewing within the company.
    there I spoke to a customer service manager lady (we had a good chat but seeing her body language and the way she spoke I had no good feeling about it...)

My writing skills in target (foreign) language were also tested.

Interview Questions

• in what terms I would like to step up my career within Viagogo role.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Viagogo (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

This was most stringent interview I have ever attended for a contractor role.

In total there were 3 stages, first one was Telephone interview with HR. Once that is through they called me for face 2 face written test. I got through that as well. Then I was called again for a in depth coding - where I had to write program on PC based on the case study. I felt it went on very well. Then I had discussion with Development manager.

Before attending face to face I mentioned them that I already had an offer from another company. They even asked me how much was I offered on daily rate with other company.

Later I received email from HR saying I was not selected without giving any feedback. It was so unfair after going through so many stages and yet receive no proper feedback from them. Just an email!! I tried calling them over phone but no one answers. Ofcoz! now why would they !?!

On the top this - They never confirmed what was the daily rate, even after asking, and the duration of the contract. All HR said was we dont tell like 6 month or 12 month contract, we will keep you if we like you. What does that mean!!!! Thats not how contract role works!!

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Viagogo (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I found the job on the internet and applied for it, then I was invited for an interview.
    There were a group of 2 or 3 people competing against me for this position. During the interview with the (unprepared) team leader, she asked a bunch of non sense, shallow questions, then required me to complete a task and email back in some days time. Then I was offered the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Viagogo (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

Case study and behavioral interviews Each candidate is given a set of questions to test their analytical and commercial abilities. If the case study is worthy of a further discussion, a senior manager asks the candidate to present the case study and asks further questions to test the candidate's fit for the role of an analyst.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the minute and hour hand at 3:16 pm?   1 Answer