Viamedia

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Viamedia in January 2014.

Interview Details – Long interview process. Typical interview questions like "What goal did you set that wasn't reached and what would you do differently?" "Explain how you overcame obstacles and challenges to turn a bad situation into a positive outcome."

Interview Question – "Tell me your biggest mistake in your career."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Viamedia.

Interview Details – I was brought in through a staffing company for a temp. to hire position.

Interview Question – To describe myself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Viamedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Viamedia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Viamedia employees and interview candidates.