Viamedia Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viamedia

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viamedia (Rapid City, SD) in May 2015.

Interview

Met at the local Viamefia office with General sales Manager. It was a Comfortable office. It was a Two way conversation. Which is best way to figure out if it's a good fit for both parties. All of the companies advertising products were briefly explained to me. The sales process and expectations were reviewed. I was allowed to ask questions as the interview progressed and was answered directly.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others?   1 Answer
    • Do you enjoy advertising?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Viamedia in January 2014.

Interview

Long interview process. Typical interview questions like "What goal did you set that wasn't reached and what would you do differently?" "Explain how you overcame obstacles and challenges to turn a bad situation into a positive outcome."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viamedia.

Interview

I was brought in through a staffing company for a temp. to hire position.