Viant Medical Biller Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viant

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Medical Biller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Viant in April 2010.

Interview

The interviewer contacted me by email and asked to set up an interview. I called back and set up the interview date and time. She asked that I arrive 15 minutes prior to the interview which I did. When I arrived, I was set up in a room to complete paperwork and wait for the interviewer to come in. When the interviewer came in, it went well with questions and answers. I appreciated it when the interviewer took time to clarify a few questions that she had for me that I did not understand. I did not get the job offer as the client went with someone else. When I followed up with her a few days later, she asked me about my other job leads that I had mentioned to her during the interview. When I told her that I was still following up on other leads, she informed me that she would keep me in her mind when other leads come up.