Viasystems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viasystems

Quality Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Jackson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viasystems (North Jackson, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR in a week of submitting my resume for a different position. I accepted the position to interview for. Interviewed with the department manager and then an assessment test that included basic math and geometric shapes. I found the test very easy. Received a job offer the following week. Before I could start I had to pass a physical test that included a drug test, eye exam, hearing exam and basic physical exam. The entire process took about 3 weeks from initial call to actually starting to work.

Interview Questions

Environmental Specialist (Operator) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Grove, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasystems (Forest Grove, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

You need to go through a temp agency and you may have to wait from 3 months to 3+ years to be a permanent employee. Temp employees there I have known that they needed to wait so long to be an employee without any benefits. Be warn.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Is $ 12.00 and hour ok?   1 Answer