Viator Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014
4 interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Viator in March 2013.

The interview process was fair. The interviewers were very considerate and asked detailed questions aregarding ones work history and employment objectives. I did nmot like the work schedule. It was inflexible. Training started at 6am each day. A more appropriate time would have been 8:00am.

Interview Questions

Product Promotion and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Viator.

Interview process was great. Everyone was friendly, on time and asked good questions. It really helped me understand the company and the companies focus. They gave me a tour, and even had me meet with some key executives.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Viator in January 2014.

The team was very friendly and made me feel welcome. Pretty informal interview process although they were thorough. After seeing I had the experience, it was then about "fit" with the team and the company.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Viator in March 2014.

Very informal interview. The team wanted to make sure of the fit personally as well as professionally. Many of the questions were standard. I was very impressed with the overall atmosphere

Interview Questions

Worked for Viator? Contribute to the Community!