Vibes

Vibes Mobile Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vibes in February 2012.

The woman from HR who interviewed me was totally unprofessional and very abrasive. She was a really poor reflection of this company and convinced me that this is not the place for me. She just kept drilling me with the same questions over and over, which wasn't at all necessary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vibes

Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Vibes in October 2011.

Be prepared for a full interrogation on the phone by the HR manager. She's over-the-top with her self-importance and how she controls the interview. The level of detail for the initial phone screen is far and above what is necessary. I was invited for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager who was late and had to reduce the amount of time to meet because of conflicting appointments. The HR manager conducted a tour of the office area which is similar to a race track that enables dot.com wannabes to tool around on Razor Scooters in search of free food and beverages. In fact, the company's play area dominates over 25% of their work space. The work environment appears to be a day care center for adults. Not professional and totally cliche. If want to move into a serious career opportunity, I'd skip this environment for one that doesn't attempt to be what it is not.

Interview Questions
    • Take me through your resume, job-by-job, the reason you left, etc.   Answer Question