Vibra Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Redding, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions with director of nursing; very nice, laid back person. Took me around the unit and introduced me to other staff and nurses. I was impressed by how friendly everyone was and it appeared he had a great relationship with the nurses. The whole process was just over 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you, what do you know about the company, why did you leave your last job, what is important to you in a work environment, what did you like least about your job, if offered job, when could you start. What questions do you have for me--the DON also explained the culture, types of patients and the company's mission and goals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vibra Healthcare in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen by HR VP. Nice enough guy. Then they sent online reference survey that had to be completed on front end. This was a complete waste of time for my references to have to complete this before I even got to a second round interview. Issue it after candidates are invited onsite if they don't want to do it at the end. It's inconsiderate to expect candidates to call on our references unnessarily. Then they followed up with a pre-recorded video interview. Imagine Skype without someone on the other end. It's pretty impersonal. It displays the question and tells you how long you have to answer it. Then it starts recording you from your own computer's camera. I wasn't offended by it but I found it ironic that they valued their time so much (by not having to attend all those interviews in person) but our references had to stop and help us with that stupid front end survey. after the video interview I had an opportunity to interview with David Long. He seemed like a nice guy and I would have worked for him. Here are the pre-recorded interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) give career overview in 1.5 mins. 2) describe managerial style in 1.5 mins 3) professional weakness and how to overcome 2 mins 4) how do I hold people accountable? 5) examples of c-level presentations I've given. 6) total compensation and what I expect. 7) long term professional goals 8) greatest success as a multi site latch administrator 9) overall interest level and barriers that exist to hiring me? 10) why I'm the best candidate. I didn't write how long I was given on the last several questions but the times ranged from 1.5 to 2 whole minutes to respond. Questions were reasonable screening questions.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vibra Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied and didn't hear anything initially after applying for the job. I reached out to the recruiter a few times and then finally received a screening interview. I got advanced to a video interview and then an in person interview.The process went very well and was efficient once I connected with the recruiter. There was a delay in the beginning in no-one responding to the job application that I had filled out and there was a delay after the in person interview with the hiring manager deciding on whether to advance me to the next stage of interviews. The recruiter that managed the process was great to work with.

Interview Questions

• They wanted examples of situations that had been handled.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by corporate within a few hours, and was told my resume would be forwarded onto HR at the hospital location I had applied at. I interviewed a week or so later and within a few hours of the interview was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you find the most challenging in your current position?   Answer Question

IT Staff Interview

Interview

Applied online and was called for interview within a few days. Had extensive interview, at corporate office, with multiple members of management team. Was reimbursed for travel expenses. This was nearly an all day process.

Interview Questions

• Asked multiple times if working salary was OK.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation... I stated my requirements but was given what they felt was adequate. At the time, I needed a job.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vibra Healthcare in October 2014.

Interview

I received a call from corporate and she asked me some questions over the phone. She referred my resume for a face-to-face. I had that interview and I guess it went ok. Received another call from corporate and she said "I guess everything went well" and set up another phone interview with the regional manager. Never received that call. Position is filled. Very odd!!

Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Disorganized process from the scheduling if the interview all the way to the call informing you of the decision. The interview was overly casual and the interviewer did not actively engage.

Cash Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Received call if I was interested after applying and they set up an interview. It's not an interview it's a conversation. All my questions were not answered accurately so do your research. They do anything to get you to accept job but no pay worth the harrassment.

Negotiation

No negotiating.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Consists of a phone interview, then scheduled in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Mount Pleasant, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

One on one interview in nurse manager's office.