Vibrant Media

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vibrant Media.

Interview Details – The process was probably one of the fastest that I've encountered in my career. I found the job on Indeed, applied directly and within an hour I was emailed by the head recruiter to schedule a phone screen with HR for later that day. The call with HR was thorough, walked through the role, asked about my experience, career goals and compensation requirements. I was invited in for an interview to meet with a few folks the very next day . I had an offer on the table so I met with everyone in the one day and spent about 2.5 hours there. I had a call left on my voicemail by the time I got home to say they would like to move forward in making an offer. In short, the recruiter was extremely efficient and thoughtful. I liked that they considered that I had to make a fast decision and was able to move at a very quick pace to accommodate.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of behavioral type questions and really dug into the details on my processes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tougher than I anticipated, they offered me just shy of what I was asking so I accepted the position. I was suitably impressed with how nice everyone I met was and they were so flexible and adaptable to my scheduling needs during the interview process that I thought they would have more flexibility on comp.

IT Support Engineer Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vibrant Media.

Interview Details – Here's how the process went:
Recruiter Email
Recruiter Phone Call
Phone call with someone from IT Team
In-person meeting with IT Team
In-person meeting with VPs
In-person meeting with CTO
Recruiter Offer

Since their HQs are in NY, there were video interviews from their office here in SF. The ntire process took about 2 months from initial contact to hire.

Interview Question – What's your greatest technical weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Okay.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vibrant Media in March 2013.

Interview Details – INITIAL INTERVIEWS: Over a few weeks I had typical nice phone interviews with HR contacts first. Next stage was intelligent phone interview with supervising (this region) Region Sales Mgr who asked relevant and good questions and was also cognoscente of digital ad sales ecosystem today, honest challenges, and the territory for which the interview was being conducted.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult about the INITIAL INTERVIEWS and all very good but after speaking with former and current employees and then reading Glassdoor Reviews, I had much apprehension about prospective sales position with Vibrant and a good nose at next stage and the PRIMARY INTERVIEW:   View Answer

Java Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Vibrant Media in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was arranged through a recruiter. The first round consisted of a phone interview by a tech lead. Standard questions were asked, e.g. hashcode, hashmaps

Then proceeded to a brainbench type of online examinations. Since this was my first interview in about 5years i worked through it too slowly, and while my percentage mark for what i answered was good, i didn't go further as i didn't complete enough questions

Interview Question – Talk about Hashcode/Equals methods   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vibrant Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vibrant Media interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vibrant Media employees and interview candidates.