Vichara Technologies

Very Easy Interview

Senior Sharepoint Developer Interview

Senior Sharepoint Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vichara Technologies.

Interview Details – Called for interview and handed over an apti test to everyone .No matter what experience you have

Interview Question – Most Weird thing Make us sit in a shabby canteen and after ridiculous apti called for interview .that stupid lady Ankita Rastogi started fooling us .They are not ready to offer any good package.Not even taken my telephonic interview,called me to gurgaonto waste time and money   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vichara Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Mail from HR, Written test, Interview

Interview Question – Written test, asking Integration and differentiation.   Answer Question

Technical Lead (7+ Years of Experience) Interview

Technical Lead (7+ Years of Experience)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vichara Technologies in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for an open position of Tech Lead at Vichara Technologies on a job portal. Soon I got an invitation via email to come for interview specifically on a weekday. Normally any company's HR would first call up a candidate and get basic information like their current package, expectations, notice period etc... and few more basic information that they may like to know before hand and not after rounds of interviews. Well I went there and was asked to answer some written questions straight away which were mostly related to Integration, differentiation, logarithms, linear equations etc.. Though few of them were from technological perspective.
I had reached there at 12:00 Noon and by 2 PM after my first round of written, I was asked to come for HR round where the HR asked me all relevant questions like-
Reason to change
Current CTC
Expected CTC
Then she told me to wait so that she can get somebody to interview me.
I waited there for another 45 minutes after which she came and asked us to leave for the day as she will get back to us on phone.... Its been more than 20 days and I havent got any call....
Point of writing this review is to let them know that person looking for change is not the most Idle person that you can call up for just HR round and waste their time. Atleast let them go through a technical round and tell them they have failed or else give them a correct status. Do not call people for interview which is never taking place.

Interview Question – Questions on Logarithms   View Answers (3)

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vichara Technologies in January 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Applied through job portal,got the call for interview
2) I reached the given address and found that it was looking like a home and not an office.
     then i moved somewhere else and after inquiry i found that that home was the office only :).
3) Then we were supposed to give the written test in the basement (that room was not even AC).
4) Written test consisted of some hilarious questions like differentiation and integration
     and sequence questions which comes in bank paper :)
5)After that we moved on the ground floor for a technical interview (which lasted for 10-15 minutes)(genuine questions were not being asked , i suppose interviewers were not ready)

The environment was not professional as the cafeteria was not AC , plastic tables and chairs were there as if its a local dhaba.

But in the job profile in the portal i saw that they pay well.(don't know how).

Anyways go for it if and only if money matters to you.

Interview Question – Technical questions were very specific,generally the interviewer ask the question on which task he was currently doing in his project.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Vichara Technologies

Interview Details – Written test and interview

Interview Question – It was an easy paper... you just had to be clear with your basics   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vichara Technologies in May 2013.

Interview Details – Discriptive Written Test, and 1:1 Interview

Interview Question – How would you reduce the time taken for selection procedure?   View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Interview Question – delegation   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Vichara Technologies in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by a senior employee based on that i got an interview call. Interview consisted of 2 written test, maths and finance and then personal discussion.

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate much since I wanted this job abdly

Worked for Vichara Technologies? Contribute to the Community!