Vicor Corp.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Vicor Corp.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from the hiring manager. The most unprofessional and arrogant interview ever! There was no introduction to the company, no introduction to the technical group. The interview started with a lot of simple questions and ended very quickly. I had all the simple questions correctly answered. I had no idea what was wrong with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – very simple question, nothing difficult   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vicor Corp..

Interview Details – Was asked basic HR questions as in projects, previous experience, basic data base questions like joins, query analyze etc.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vicor Corp. in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview for Co-Op position. Very nice person from the HR contacted me from finding my resume on our university's job link. Was then referred to the technical manager for a phone interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about manufacturing electrical components?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was for a co-op position so I didn't feel I had the place to negotiate salary or anything.

Worked for Vicor Corp.? Contribute to the Community!