Victaulic

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Victaulic in January 2013.

I was recruited on-campus after participating in a sales competition that they held through my school. There was an initial phone screening, an online personality test, and then a face to face interview with a district sales manager. After that, they usually make you go on a ride-along with one of the sales reps so you can get a better feel of what a day in the life is in that position. Finally, I had one more interview with the VP of sales. The interview process is pretty straightforward and they do not really throw any curve-balls at you. They seem to be very fair and honest to their employees in terms of compensation and work life balance.

Interview Questions

Had another offer for a non-sales job that I thought would better suit my skill set