Victor O Schinnerer Company

Victor O Schinnerer Company Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victor O Schinnerer Company

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Victor O Schinnerer Company (Chevy Chase, MD).

Interview

in-person and typing test, in depth questions and explanation of policies and dress policies, walk of the company, introduction of key personnel, shown area where work, explanation of kitchen and policies for using refrigerator, television usage, listening to music, heaters, fans.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

I started as a temporary employee and was hired into the position I temped. The interview process was easy. I interviewed with Human Resources and the hiring manager for the department. It helped that I already had knowledge about the position since I temped first. After interviewing with the hiring manager I was offered the position after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victor O Schinnerer Company (Chevy Chase, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

Okay. Need better interviewers. The interviewer spoke mainly about herself and her family. More focus on the position and expectations needed. One interviewer advised that maybe working overseas for different would make for a better resume and more pay.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations of the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No easy