Victor O Schinnerer Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victor O Schinnerer Company (Chevy Chase, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

First was the phone interview, which was pretty standard and about 2 or so weeks after I was contacted for an in-person interview. Why The interview process was comfortable with the senior associate that I interviewed with face-to-face. The conversation seamlessly transferred from "get-to-know-you" banter into the actual questioning portion. After completing the interview I was asked to interview with another senior associate that works in a different department. This second interview was a bit more informal and informational about the position (as she had been with the company way longer than her peer). Again, comfortable atmosphere and no negative comments about the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Schinnerer? Why did you leave your previous job? What are your three biggest strengths/weaknesses? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Victor O Schinnerer Company (Chevy Chase, MD).

Interview

in-person and typing test, in depth questions and explanation of policies and dress policies, walk of the company, introduction of key personnel, shown area where work, explanation of kitchen and policies for using refrigerator, television usage, listening to music, heaters, fans.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

I started as a temporary employee and was hired into the position I temped. The interview process was easy. I interviewed with Human Resources and the hiring manager for the department. It helped that I already had knowledge about the position since I temped first. After interviewing with the hiring manager I was offered the position after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victor O Schinnerer Company (Chevy Chase, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied for position, interviewed within 2 weeks and received an offer the following two weeks. The longest part of the process was waiting on the background check to be completed.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victor O Schinnerer Company (Chevy Chase, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

Okay. Need better interviewers. The interviewer spoke mainly about herself and her family. More focus on the position and expectations needed. One interviewer advised that maybe working overseas for different would make for a better resume and more pay.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations of the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No easy