Victoria's Secret Stores

Victoria's Secret Stores Associate Interview Questions

1.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Submitted the application in person in the store and was interviewed on the spot by a manager. This was also about to begin hiring for the holidays so I dont believe this usually happens so quickly. I was hired within a week after the interview and began training as soon as I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • I believe the most difficult question is the same at e very interview. Why should we hire you over anyone else. This requires that you are sincere in your desire to work with said company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2010.

The hiring process was very straight forward. They just asked a few behavioral questions and interviewed me on the spot. I really enjoyed the interview and the people I worked with.

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2010.

Got there early like is advised, dressed in black like I was instructed. When I told them I was there for an interview they told me to hang around the store and they would come get me when it was time. Ended up talking to another person interviewing, which by the way I was not told that it would be a group interview, the person I spoke to gave me the impression it would a a 1:1 interview. We went to the nearby food court for a group interview which seemed to go well, though our interview had to run back to the store because she had the wrong application for one of the other two girls. The interviewer said we'd get a call within a week regardless of if we were hired or not. Around a week later, no call but a I got a pre-printed card in the mail pretty much telling me I wasn't what they were looking for. I was a bit annoyed that they said they would call and they sent out a long drawn out card that was pretty much all about them.

Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2008.

Associates have a group interview where the interviewer will ask everyone in an open forum to see who stands out for both good and bad reasons. Dress all in black, like you already work there, and as professional as possible. Answer every question as close to first as possible and be patient with the other girls in the group. Take your turn.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw someone take a five out of the register?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation with wage. They have to hire every associate at the same rate depending on your store volume. You either want to work for the brand at what they are willing to offer or they will find someone who does.