Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com
  www.victoriassecret.com

Victoria's Secret Stores Brand Delivery and Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2014
Updated Nov 28, 2014

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Delivery and Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Submitted online résumé to Store Manager and DM
Had phone screen with store manager
Had in person interview with store manager and DM
Had phone interview with HR department
Received job offer in about a week

Interview comes from a pre selected script and they kept to the guide the entire time. The questions were very general retail interview questions, they gave me time to talk about my experience.
I was a store manager prior to applying for this role.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about coaching my peers and establishing myself as a leader when I was new to a company. As an outside hire they expected that I may have challenges with the staff in the transition.   Answer Question
This position is only in stores with a volume of 4-6 million or above, so the role is similar to a store manager in lower volume locations
I was given an offer plus three weeks vacation, comp days, excellent benefits on day one plus a 40% discount in store
I did counter offer but did not negotiate a higher salary

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Brand Delivery and Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in November 2014.

Was sent an email days after submitting my resume for a phone interview, had the interview and was told she would review the notes with the DM and if they decided I would worth interviewing I would go to an interview with him and then the country manager would interview with me. She was nice enough but the interview wasn't what I was expecting. They are very picky and bc I didn't have high volume experience I wouldn't be going past a phone interview.

Interview Questions