Victoria's Secret Stores

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Depends on the district you are in and who is completing your interview.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable you feel selling bra's to people who are undressed in front of you?   Answer Question
No negotiation. They weren't willing to budge at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2011.

I orginally started as a sales associate, was then prompted to bra specialist after interviewing with the stores management team. After a short period of time and interviews with our District Manager I became a member of A.I.M. (associates interested in management). A year went by and I decided to transfer to another state. I interviewed over the phone with that district's manager and we offered the category manager position.

Interview Questions
    • How could I affect ADS or UPT? (I now am aware of what both are.)   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

As the interviewer: Usually one to two interviews, behavioral questions (i.e. What would you do if...; tell me about a time when...) They want to know you have an interest in team work and in the customer, not so much that you just want the discount

Interview Questions
    • As the interviewer, I noticed people usually got hung up on "What does integrity mean to you"   View Answer
    no negotiations.

Category Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2011.

Interviewed for a higher position. Already worked for the company for over 2 years. I was told that I was initially chosen for the position, but the store manager changed her mind at the last minute to put her best friend, who had worked for the company for 6 months in the position instead. The district manager's phone interview was fantastic. Very relaxed interviews. There is a huge focus on finding the right personality fit for the management team. Just be professional and courteous and learn as much of the lingo as you can.

Interview Questions
    • What do you find most challenging in your current position and how will you overcome that challenge if you get this position?   Answer Question