Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores
- Sales Associate (410)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (61)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (35)
- Sales Support Associate (31)
- Cashier (29)
- Bra Specialist (15)
- Stock Associate (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- PINK Sales Associate (14)
- Retail Sales Associate (10)
- Sales Specialist (9)
- Cash Wrap (9)
- Category Manager (6)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Product Manager (5)
- Sales Support (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Stock (5)
- Operations and Staffing Supervisor (5)
- Intimates Category Manager (5)
- Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate (4)
- PINK Campus Representative (4)
- Category Supervisor (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Associate (4)
- Campus Representative (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Merchandise Flow Supervisor (4)
- Co-Manager (4)
- Manager (3)
Category Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (San Juan, PR) in June 2014.
THe interview process was very structured and long. Met with Customer Experience Manager, General Manager, Store Manager and Regional Manager on 4 separate occasions. Every time they all had different questions relevant to the position. Management skills, talent search and customer experience.
- Management skills, talent management Answer Question
They offered more than expected.
Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores
Category Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL).
Depends on the district you are in and who is completing your interview.
- How comfortable you feel selling bra's to people who are undressed in front of you? Answer Question
No negotiation. They weren't willing to budge at all.
Category Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Freehold, NJ) in March 2012.
Applied and took a long time for theM to get back to me with an interview date. Switched date several times. when arriving for interview, I was early but my interviewer was late. Did not ask me much regarding my experience and did not ask for my resume although I brought it with me. Did not hear back for almost a week.
- Why did I leave my other job 1 Answer
Category Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2011.
I orginally started as a sales associate, was then prompted to bra specialist after interviewing with the stores management team. After a short period of time and interviews with our District Manager I became a member of A.I.M. (associates interested in management). A year went by and I decided to transfer to another state. I interviewed over the phone with that district's manager and we offered the category manager position.
- How could I affect ADS or UPT? (I now am aware of what both are.) Answer Question
Category Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.
As the interviewer: Usually one to two interviews, behavioral questions (i.e. What would you do if...; tell me about a time when...) They want to know you have an interest in team work and in the customer, not so much that you just want the discount
- As the interviewer, I noticed people usually got hung up on "What does integrity mean to you" 1 Answer
Category Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2011.
Interviewed for a higher position. Already worked for the company for over 2 years. I was told that I was initially chosen for the position, but the store manager changed her mind at the last minute to put her best friend, who had worked for the company for 6 months in the position instead. The district manager's phone interview was fantastic. Very relaxed interviews. There is a huge focus on finding the right personality fit for the management team. Just be professional and courteous and learn as much of the lingo as you can.
- What do you find most challenging in your current position and how will you overcome that challenge if you get this position? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review