Victoria's Secret Stores

Very Easy Interview

Category Sales Manager Interview

Category Sales Manager
Bay Shore, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2012.

Interview Details – Reviewing applications for potential employees, Mapping out floor sets and then executing them. Driving sales for my zones which were beauty and pink.

Interview Question – I never really had any difficult questions unless but one I found hard was about labor laws, and how the breaks are given. For example "If I work 5 hours what is my break supposed to be?" no manager had any real calrification.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I was asking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores Category Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.