Victoria's Secret Stores

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PINK Campus Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2014.

I applied by sending my resume and cover letter to the email tweeted out. I was contacted to do the interview, and met at a Starbucks. I was interviewed with two girls, who were both very nice. Kind of hard to see what they were thinking because they always smiled and agreed with everything. Questions included an idea of a PINK Campus event, describe PINK in 3 words, and what makes you a good fit for the PINK position. They really talked about how they wanted someone with connections in greek life, which unfortunately I am not involved in.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

I came in for a couple hours and had interviews with 4 separate employees. I showed them my work, listened to them explain the way their department works, and much more. It was relaxed and easy. Nothing really unexpected... Very nice people. The culture is very fast-paced, dedicated to succeeding, and passionate about the work that is being done.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2013.

I only had one interview, but sometimes that isn't the case. When I turned in my application I spoke with a manager/supervisor for a few minutes and kind of went over it and then she set up a group interview since they had some coming up, that may not always happen as Victoria's Secret always accepts applications even when we aren't necessarily hiring. After my interview, they called all of my references and a couples days later called me and told me I got the job and set up a day for me to come in and start my training.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions weren't that difficult, it was the usual:
       "tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle in the work place"
      "tell me about your worst shopping experience and how you would do it different if you were the associate."
      "what do you find most rewarding about working in customer service?"
      "why do you want to work for victoria's secret?"
      "if you had describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?"

Answer Question