Victoria's Secret Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

PINK Campus Representative Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied by sending my resume and cover letter to the email tweeted out. I was contacted to do the interview, and met at a Starbucks. I was interviewed with two girls, who were both very nice. Kind of hard to see what they were thinking because they always smiled and agreed with everything. Questions included an idea of a PINK Campus event, describe PINK in 3 words, and what makes you a good fit for the PINK position. They really talked about how they wanted someone with connections in greek life, which unfortunately I am not involved in.

Interview Question – What is your best idea for a PINK Campus event   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I came in for a couple hours and had interviews with 4 separate employees. I showed them my work, listened to them explain the way their department works, and much more. It was relaxed and easy. Nothing really unexpected... Very nice people. The culture is very fast-paced, dedicated to succeeding, and passionate about the work that is being done.

Interview Question – How do you think our marketing could be improved?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores interview questions and advice in Columbus, OH. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.