Victoria's Secret Stores

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

High Velocity Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

I brought in my application to Victoria's secret and was called a few days later for an interview. It was a fairly easy group interview with about 6 other people. They asked us each why we wanted to work for them, and then 2 other questions randomly chosen that were different for each person. A couple weeks later they called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were very difficult. They asked me how I connect and communicate to new people and how my past job experience would help me with this one.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

High Velocity Associate Interview

Applied in store in dt toronto with a quick screening process with a manager on duty. She asked why I was applying, why VS etc. What makes a good sale associate. Offered a interview on the spot for the following week. It was a group interview with 12-14 other girls, it was a little crammed in the back office with 2 managers. We went around answering questions. it took about an hour in total.

Interview Questions
    • Last question, if you had to pick 2 people in this room to get the job, whom would it be and why?   Answer Question

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!