Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marietta, GA).

Interview

easy, expected questions, normal interview questions, very nice manager, asked more about my personality than anything else, would definitely recommend to a friend, perfect part time position for someone still in school

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   2 Answers

Consultant Interview

Interview

Group interview where the hiring manager asked a series of questions and whoever wanted to answer first could answer. It was a fairly relaxed atmosphere and was pretty fun and the interviewer was pleasant and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

long process but worth it. two interviews and they check your references so make sure you have reliable references. took about 2 weeks to be employed there after the interview. the interview was also a group interview which I've never done before but it wasn't too bad. easy questions.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to work as a team to accomplish a goal? why do you want to work at Victoria's Secret? Name a time in the past when there was a problem and you solved it.   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a group interview. Which included myself and four other females. The interview went really well! I was well prepared for my interview due to this website. The manager was really laid back and cool which made this process much easier. She filled us in on the stores expectations and gave us a little bit of background history of the company. By far the easiest interview I've ever been in.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group of 5 girls, we all sat around as they asked us questions. Questions were not supposed to be answered in any specific order, anyone who wanted to talk first was able to talk.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I had applied to this one particular store many times, and I never really got a call back because I didn't have any real job experience but then one day I saw one of my friends had started working there and she referred me to her manager and then I got to go to the group interview that day.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Why would we want to hire you over someone else?   1 Answer
    • If you were an animal, what type would you be that would also represent how you are with your work?   Answer Question
    • What is something unique about you? What's something fun you do?   Answer Question
    • What did you not like about your previous supervisor or manager?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Allen, TX).

Interview

Group interview with 2 other girls. It was very relaxed and the manager was really cool. Ordinary interview questions like why I want to work there. She did throw in 1 out of the box question but it was interesting and made it fun . The whole process for the the group only took about 30 minutes. Easy interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were to pick one animal to represent your traits/personality, what would it be?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Midland, TX).

Interview

It was a very short interview and they were more concerned with what I was wearing at the time. They were looking for a Sales Associate and were asking questions about that and my schedule to make sure i could work weekends and nights.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Victoria's Secret product?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I went through 3 separate interviews, one with the hiring manager, one with the product manager, and one with the general manager. The questions were easy and expected - they asked questions about my past job experience & personality, and how to handle various customer situations. Everyone was very warm and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Because of the nature of the product, Victoria's Secret creates a very intimate setting with customers. How would you handle a customer who is experiencing something in life - whether it's the excitement of a new relationship, or personal insecurities?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First interview was one on one with a manager. They asked basic questions like why we wanted to work there and what we thought we could bring to the team. The second interview was a group interview with about 8 other people and all six managers. The interview was open discussion and we were expected to answer the questions without having to be called on. Overall, it was an easy interview process.