Victoria's Secret Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate
Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in November 2013.

Interview Details – Was called for a group interview a few weeks after applying. Process was fairly easy.
Asked routine questions about customer service, what would you do in this situation, etc. Was called about a week after the interview.

Negotiation Details – The interviewer informed us that the starting wage was $8.00/hr, however I was offered minimum wage.

Stocker Interview

Stocker
Murray, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in December 2013.

Interview Details – I just went in asked for an application, filled it out and had my interview right in the middle of the store. I was hired on the spot I suppose, but then was called back in for a sit down interview a few days later.

Interview Question – What are your strengths, What are your weaknesses? What makes you the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question

ASM Interview

ASM
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in January 2010.

Interview Details – Just know business and talk with big words they like to hire people who talk very smart but most of the time they hire the wrong person. Go in with confidence and youll be great

Interview Question – Give me a suggestion of a difficult coaching situation   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I worked there too long and hate the politics

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Jacksonville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2013.

Interview Details – I got called to come in for a group interview with 6 other women. The hiring manager each us questions as a whole and it was important to stand out from the group,

Interview Question – How to make a girl feel comfortable when measuring for bras.   View Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Sales Associate/Cashier
Friendswood, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very quick, smooth and very well organized. They do have a system for hiring new people and getting them in a position however it may be because they go through a ton of employees all the time. There were helpful videos and even a little work booklet to help me learn the company and my position.

Interview Question – There was one manager in the location I was at that consistently drilled a whole bunch of question I did not know nor learned. she is strict and really expects you to know things even when you brand new.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I was unable to negotiate my wage. Had multiple difficulties with scheduling and availability.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Sarasota, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – Normally, it is a group interview. But all you really need to do to knock it out of the park of show a big smile, interest in everything the interviewer is saying. Ask questions, and you must be a friendly people-person. Friendly people sell the best.

Oh, and come in dressed professionally. Normally our dress code is to wear all black. If you come in wearing sweat pants (knowing from seeing this happen), as soon as the interview is done, they will throw away your application.

Interview Question – Usually the only questions they ask you is what happened in your previous jobs. And they WILL call to find out, and they will call your references.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Sales Associate/Cashier
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was a group interview but I felt like I was around many friends and the manager was so lovely and such a nice woman. It was an easy process and I was hired immediately. I loved working there and all the associate.

Interview Question – Could you lift 55+ lbs? I was 7 months pregnant at the time and couldn't answer if I could or couldn't.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a phone interview wit an HR person. After that, I had an interview with the hiring manager, the Finance Director and the CFO, all in one day.

Interview Question – I was asked to analyze some scenario in which I was supposed to identify what was driving the expenses to increase, and how I would prevent it from happening.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, it was my first job out of school.

Pink Category Supervisor Interview

Pink Category Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – Initially told I was having a sit down with our District Manager, then I was told there was an open position he may want to talk to me about. I met with him and about two weeks later it was confirmed the position was open and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses and give an example where you have used your strengths and how you are trying to improve your weaknesses.   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with a difficult associate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I stated my preferred salary, and a week later our store manager let me know what they had approved, which was .20 cents less than what I had asked for. However, with my yearly raise coming up I understood.

Beauty Associate Interview

Beauty Associate
Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied in person through an application, and was called for an interview within a couple weeks. The interview was a group process, we were brought into the back room with about 8 other interviewees, and a question was asked, then we went around the table and answered individually. We were asked what position we would like to apply for (bra specialist, beauty associate, PINK associate, and cash wrap were the main categories) and several other basic questions. I believe one of the questions was why would you like to apply to the category that you choose. I recall the questions being very basic, and did not require much research on the company (although research would definitely be helpful)

Interview Question – What made you choose the category that you would like to be put in?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, at the time I was offered minimum wage of that county which was the typical wage for regular associates starting. Since I had no other retail experience I accepted the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores interview questions and advice. All 527 interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.