Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marietta, GA).

Interview

easy, expected questions, normal interview questions, very nice manager, asked more about my personality than anything else, would definitely recommend to a friend, perfect part time position for someone still in school

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume in and got a call to come in the next day. I went in for a group interview with five other girls. Everyone was very friendly and the interview lasted about an hour. I got a call an hour after I left to come back in for a job offer.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First applied for cashier, picked up and dropped off application on same day, called to check up and never got a call back. I did not give up! Went in a month later and reapplied. Got a call back after two hours and set up my first interview. My first interview was a group interview and they let me know so I was prepared. Besides the interviewer and I there was a few girls. A camp counselor, a fresh high school grad, a navy woman, and two that didn't speak at all. The interviewer told us about the different positions, about the history and her history with the store. She then told us she will ask a few questions and whoever wanted to speak up, can. Being the outgoing person I am I answered every single one of them with no hesitation. A few days later I received a call for a second interview. This time it was the camp counselor and I with a different interviewer. We are all outgoing and had no problem with discussing things and making each other laugh. It didn't even feel like an interview because of all the laughter! A few hours later, I got a call offering me a job starting at $12 per hour, and then willing to work with my salon apprentice job. Of course, being a 19 year old girl on her own, I excitedly accepted the offer!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had difficulty with a client request and were you able to achieve.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Interview

I applied in the store. They called me about a week or two later with a phone interview. Then a week after that, I had a in person interview with a manager. She asked me alot of questions and everything down but they were fairly easy to answer. They like if you wear all black. they called me 3 days later offering a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I had to download the application from the website and then turn it into the store manager. Then I waited and they called me about 2 months later for a group interview. The group had about 5-6 girls and one manager at a table.

Interview Questions

• An example was: Tell us a time where you gave the best customer service.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I brought my application in stores and got called to come in for an interview shortly after. It was a group interview and was honestly a fun interview. It was a great experience. I felt completely confident.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application on a Saturday. And the next Saturday I went to a job fair held at the store. Later that Saturday I had been called for an interview on that Thursday. Had the interview and they called me the same day to offer me the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were determined to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I wasn't able to negotiate. But, if you put a lower pay rate on the application you may be surprised if you get a higher rate. Based on your experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview- it was with one other girl. Very positive vibe, mostly asked questions about personality and the famous "why do you want to work here". My main focus was complimenting the company and focusing on their main products. After my first interview, a week went by before a call back to set up a second one. One main thing I noticed was one of the employees complimented me on showing up 10-15 minutes early! After the second interview (which was one on one) it took about a week and a half to hear back. Over all one of the best interviews I have been at. Very comfortable feeling talking to the manager and loved the energy and passion shared in both interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Victoria's secret?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Culver City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I delivered resume, application, & credentials. Hiring manager took it and seemed pro-active. Did not hear anything for 2 weeks, followed up with a phone call. Waited one week followed up with a call again. The same hiring mgr. called me on a Saturday for an interview Monday. Arriving 20 minutes early, waited 45 min a manager to come out, ask two questions. Impressed I did my research on the company, 2nd question what else do I enjoy doing, interview took place on the floor of the store. She took my resume copy, said they would be checking references, and to contact the young lady in a week. I called after the interview and asked for the young lady's last name correct spelling as it was never given to me to send a thank you to both for the time they took out for the interview. It happened to be the same women that I interviewed with, she gave me the name and spelling and than just hung up on me. No thank you or have a good day. Saturday received a very small card denying, saying even though my resume was impressive. I checked with all references none of them received a phone call from the store.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Victoria Secret and What other interest do you have?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Group interview where the hiring manager asked a series of questions and whoever wanted to answer first could answer. It was a fairly relaxed atmosphere and was pretty fun and the interviewer was pleasant and professional.