Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores
- Sales Associate (382)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (54)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (34)
- Sales Support Associate (31)
- Cashier (29)
- Bra Specialist (15)
- Store Manager (13)
- PINK Sales Associate (13)
- Stock Associate (12)
- Retail Sales Associate (9)
- Cash Wrap (9)
- Sales Specialist (8)
- Category Manager (6)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Sales Support (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Stock (5)
- Intimates Category Manager (5)
- Operations and Staffing Supervisor (5)
- Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate (4)
- PINK Campus Representative (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Associate (4)
- Campus Representative (4)
- Product Manager (4)
- Merchandise Flow Supervisor (4)
- Co-Manager (4)
- Category Supervisor (3)
- Manager (3)
- Brand Delivery and Operations Manager (3)
Helpful (31)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marietta, GA).
easy, expected questions, normal interview questions, very nice manager, asked more about my personality than anything else, would definitely recommend to a friend, perfect part time position for someone still in school
- Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret? 3 Answers
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in the store. They called me about a week or two later with a phone interview. Then a week after that, I had a in person interview with a manager. She asked me alot of questions and everything down but they were fairly easy to answer. They like if you wear all black. they called me 3 days later offering a position.
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.
I had to download the application from the website and then turn it into the store manager. Then I waited and they called me about 2 months later for a group interview. The group had about 5-6 girls and one manager at a table.
- An example was: Tell us a time where you gave the best customer service. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Phoenix, AZ).
I brought my application in stores and got called to come in for an interview shortly after. It was a group interview and was honestly a fun interview. It was a great experience. I felt completely confident.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.
I filled out an application on a Saturday. And the next Saturday I went to a job fair held at the store. Later that Saturday I had been called for an interview on that Thursday. Had the interview and they called me the same day to offer me the job
- Tell me about a time you were determined to achieve a goal. Answer Question
No I wasn't able to negotiate. But, if you put a lower pay rate on the application you may be surprised if you get a higher rate. Based on your experience.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2015.
Went in for an interview- it was with one other girl. Very positive vibe, mostly asked questions about personality and the famous "why do you want to work here". My main focus was complimenting the company and focusing on their main products. After my first interview, a week went by before a call back to set up a second one. One main thing I noticed was one of the employees complimented me on showing up 10-15 minutes early! After the second interview (which was one on one) it took about a week and a half to hear back. Over all one of the best interviews I have been at. Very comfortable feeling talking to the manager and loved the energy and passion shared in both interviews.
- Why do you want to work at Victoria's secret? 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Culver City, CA) in July 2015.
I delivered resume, application, & credentials. Hiring manager took it and seemed pro-active. Did not hear anything for 2 weeks, followed up with a phone call. Waited one week followed up with a call again. The same hiring mgr. called me on a Saturday for an interview Monday. Arriving 20 minutes early, waited 45 min a manager to come out, ask two questions. Impressed I did my research on the company, 2nd question what else do I enjoy doing, interview took place on the floor of the store. She took my resume copy, said they would be checking references, and to contact the young lady in a week. I called after the interview and asked for the young lady's last name correct spelling as it was never given to me to send a thank you to both for the time they took out for the interview. It happened to be the same women that I interviewed with, she gave me the name and spelling and than just hung up on me. No thank you or have a good day. Saturday received a very small card denying, saying even though my resume was impressive. I checked with all references none of them received a phone call from the store.
- Why do you want to work at Victoria Secret and What other interest do you have? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral Experience
Group interview where the hiring manager asked a series of questions and whoever wanted to answer first could answer. It was a fairly relaxed atmosphere and was pretty fun and the interviewer was pleasant and professional.
- Why would you want to work at VS? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Kalamazoo, MI).
long process but worth it. two interviews and they check your references so make sure you have reliable references. took about 2 weeks to be employed there after the interview. the interview was also a group interview which I've never done before but it wasn't too bad. easy questions.
- When did you have to work as a team to accomplish a goal? why do you want to work at Victoria's Secret? Name a time in the past when there was a problem and you solved it. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA).
It was a group interview. Which included myself and four other females. The interview went really well! I was well prepared for my interview due to this website. The manager was really laid back and cool which made this process much easier. She filled us in on the stores expectations and gave us a little bit of background history of the company. By far the easiest interview I've ever been in.
- Why would you want to work for Victoria's Secret? 2 Answers
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review