Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marietta, GA).

Interview

easy, expected questions, normal interview questions, very nice manager, asked more about my personality than anything else, would definitely recommend to a friend, perfect part time position for someone still in school

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   5 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I walked in with my resume. I was hired on the spot. I was asked a series of questions. I was also told that I was dressed very nice in comparison to some of the other interviewees that had recently just came in.

Interview Questions

• Why would i want to work for Victoria's Secret.   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate Interview

Interview

Submitted an application online and got a call back in a few days. It was a group interview and there was routine questions asked of the group. Answers were voluntarily answered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was called in for a group interview, & we (around 5 ladies) were asked a series of "what-if" questions. The lady who did the interview was very nice & friendly, it was a comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer walked in the store screaming & upset with in issue? what would you do?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Sat in the mall area. Met with SM. asked me questions about company. What made me successful. What I knew about CEO. A lot of behavioral and experience related questions.

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

called in for an interview by the hiring manager after applying in person and speaking to the cashier manager, had a group interview with three other girls and a male hiring manager, he asked basic interview questions, must be 18!!!! or older keep that in mind. was told to answer the questions in no specific order (as in anyone can speak) so try to speak first or second, don't be quiet and let everyone else answer before you.

Victoria's Secret Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Long, in depth interview. Group interview with multiple girls. Store entering a strong performance selling culture so you must have retail experience convincing customers to buy. Asked about different challenges you've had as an associate

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work at Victoria's Secret?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume in and got a call to come in the next day. I went in for a group interview with five other girls. Everyone was very friendly and the interview lasted about an hour. I got a call an hour after I left to come back in for a job offer.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First applied for cashier, picked up and dropped off application on same day, called to check up and never got a call back. I did not give up! Went in a month later and reapplied. Got a call back after two hours and set up my first interview. My first interview was a group interview and they let me know so I was prepared. Besides the interviewer and I there was a few girls. A camp counselor, a fresh high school grad, a navy woman, and two that didn't speak at all. The interviewer told us about the different positions, about the history and her history with the store. She then told us she will ask a few questions and whoever wanted to speak up, can. Being the outgoing person I am I answered every single one of them with no hesitation. A few days later I received a call for a second interview. This time it was the camp counselor and I with a different interviewer. We are all outgoing and had no problem with discussing things and making each other laugh. It didn't even feel like an interview because of all the laughter! A few hours later, I got a call offering me a job starting at $12 per hour, and then willing to work with my salon apprentice job. Of course, being a 19 year old girl on her own, I excitedly accepted the offer!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had difficulty with a client request and were you able to achieve.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Interview

I applied in the store. They called me about a week or two later with a phone interview. Then a week after that, I had a in person interview with a manager. She asked me alot of questions and everything down but they were fairly easy to answer. They like if you wear all black. they called me 3 days later offering a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer