Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Cashier Interview

Interview

No interview really, just walked in and handed my resume and they accepted me for a position. (Straight out of high school, in 2007.)

Negotiation

No pay negotiation to start, but then again I was a student fresh out of school and in no position to negotiate.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I filled out my application and brought it in around 8pm on a friday. They close at 9. I met a manager and was given an interiew for monday at 5pm. My interview went really well. They usually do group interviews but i was alone and we sat by glass elevators to talk. She knew what my previous employer was and liked that company. It was very casual. She asked me where i saw myself in the store. I said PINK. They asked for 2 good things and one bad about previous employer. Be careful answering that one. Plan ahead something that can be a negative but tell it as it really wasnt a big deal (like food service can be messy). Make sure they know you're not burning any bridges with previous employers, tell them great people over there. That you love the company and have wanted to work there for a long time. You're great with customer service and relating to them, desire to make them happy and help them find what they would love. Make sure they are able to call you're business references, they will call.

Interview Questions

• there were none i got easy ones. I interviewed with the company before and got harder onces 1) What would you do to help customer feel comfortable   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. Pay was higher than previous job.

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I turned in my application right before holiday season and was given an interview date that same day. The day of my interview there were about 5 other girls doing a group interview with me. The manager asked some interesting questions and actually took notes about each applicants answers.

Interview Questions

• The manager picked a random item and asked for us to sell it to her   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Interview

Turned in my application and interviewed later that day. The interview was a group interview. We went around a circle answering questions about our previous experiences in retail and how we handled certain situations. After the interview I had to do and questionnaire over the phone that took 5 minutes. They asked for references and after they called them got offered the position and came in for paperwork and orientation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

Interview

I walked in and requested an application. Spoke with one of 3 co-managers the store had and set up an interview time for later that week. Was hired immediately following the interview and began training the next week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I was called for a face to face interview with someone in the Human Resources department. . I was asked questions regarding different scenarios of how I would handle conflict resolution. I also had to take a computer test. It wasn't difficult and pretty easy to pass. The hiring person was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything too difficult in the interview if you have customer service experience. You just need to be prepared to give your best customer service experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Everyone makes the same amount starting off.

Cash Wrap Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Not too bad I had a group interview in the food court of a mall. Asked us what dept (pink, cash wrap, bras, back) we would want to work in.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know how to answer why you want to be in a specific dept   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just gave me the pay I asked for on the application.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Submitted the application in person in the store and was interviewed on the spot by a manager. This was also about to begin hiring for the holidays so I dont believe this usually happens so quickly. I was hired within a week after the interview and began training as soon as I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I believe the most difficult question is the same at e very interview. Why should we hire you over anyone else. This requires that you are sincere in your desire to work with said company.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I was searching for a job and I had a friend who happened to work at the flagship Victoria's Secret at 34th Street in Manhattan. I'm a male so I figured it would be more difficult to get the job. Nevertheless, I was called in for an interview after the recommendation. It was a large group of 15 people, so I realized I needed to stand out. It seemed as though everyone else was more qualified for the job in terms of job experience, but I had better speaking skills and knew how to stand out. I was one of the few people who received an individual interview after. Many others were in groups (I guess to get them out quickly). The interviewer was polite, and the interview was just an extended conversation. As long as you show that you have a friendly personality and are willing to work hard for them, you'll get the job. It helps a lot to have open availability. They called my references two days later and approximately a week after that I was offered the job. $11 an hour, which is good because this is a seasonal position, but makes sense because it is the flagship and in midtown Manhattan. The group interview is intimidating but if you have confidence in yourself you have a good chance at getting an offer. Wear all black.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult aspect of your previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They laid down the salary, I couldn't complain because it was well above what I thought they would pay me.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I went into the store to turn in my application and had an on the spot interview with a cash wrap lead. Next, I had a group interview with about 12 other girls. Here, you just want to stand out as much as possible. I had an advantage because the manager interviewing all of us graduated from my college and had the same major as me! Just have confidence and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• The questions are regular interview questions. behavioral etc   Answer Question