Victoria's Secret Stores

Average Difficulty
536 candidate interviews

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Sales Associate/Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I filled out my application and brought it in around 8pm on a friday. They close at 9. I met a manager and was given an interiew for monday at 5pm. My interview went really well. They usually do group interviews but i was alone and we sat by glass elevators to talk. She knew what my previous employer was and liked that company. It was very casual. She asked me where i saw myself in the store. I said PINK. They asked for 2 good things and one bad about previous employer. Be careful answering that one. Plan ahead something that can be a negative but tell it as it really wasnt a big deal (like food service can be messy). Make sure they know you're not burning any bridges with previous employers, tell them great people over there. That you love the company and have wanted to work there for a long time. You're great with customer service and relating to them, desire to make them happy and help them find what they would love. Make sure they are able to call you're business references, they will call.

Interview Question – there were none i got easy ones. I interviewed with the company before and got harder onces
1) What would you do to help customer feel comfortable
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. Pay was higher than previous job.

Sales Support Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I turned in my application right before holiday season and was given an interview date that same day. The day of my interview there were about 5 other girls doing a group interview with me. The manager asked some interesting questions and actually took notes about each applicants answers.

Interview Question – The manager picked a random item and asked for us to sell it to her   Answer Question

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores

Interview Details – Turned in my application and interviewed later that day. The interview was a group interview. We went around a circle answering questions about our previous experiences in retail and how we handled certain situations. After the interview I had to do and questionnaire over the phone that took 5 minutes. They asked for references and after they called them got offered the position and came in for paperwork and orientation.

Interview Question – how neat would you rate yourself?   Answer Question

Cash Wrap Interview

Cash Wrap

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – Not too bad I had a group interview in the food court of a mall. Asked us what dept (pink, cash wrap, bras, back) we would want to work in.

Interview Question – Make sure you know how to answer why you want to be in a specific dept   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just gave me the pay I asked for on the application.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores

Interview Details – No interview really, just walked in and handed my resume and they accepted me for a position. (Straight out of high school, in 2007.)

Negotiation Details – No pay negotiation to start, but then again I was a student fresh out of school and in no position to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I was called for a face to face interview with someone in the Human Resources department. . I was asked questions regarding different scenarios of how I would handle conflict resolution. I also had to take a computer test. It wasn't difficult and pretty easy to pass. The hiring person was very pleasant.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything too difficult in the interview if you have customer service experience. You just need to be prepared to give your best customer service experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Everyone makes the same amount starting off.

Sales Associate

Interview Details – I walked in and requested an application. Spoke with one of 3 co-managers the store had and set up an interview time for later that week. Was hired immediately following the interview and began training the next week.

Interview Question – None, standard minimum wage job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – Just turn in your application, do it in person because they want to see you. Dress in all black to look like your already a VS employee.

Interview Question – How does Victoria Secret make you feel?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, base salary

Sales Support Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I turned in my application and got a phone call a couple hours later requesting to set up an interview the next day. The next day I went in for my interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I got a phone call about 15 minutes after leaving, with them offering me the job. I only had one interview, I know others who had two. They asked if I could start in 2 days. I went through a week of training.

Interview Question – -Why do you want to work here?
-Explain a time when you received great customer service. What store was it?
-What's your definition of great customer service?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negociation.

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores

Interview Details – Group interview. Straight forward but hard to stick out when everyone is answering the same question.

Interview Question – How would you approach someone about a bra fitting?   Answer Question

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!