Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in November 2014.

Group interview with about five other girls. Very easy questions, mostly about customer service experience, what makes you a good candidate to work at VS, why you like VS and what draws you to the company, what position would you like to work (Cashier, Pink Girl, Bra Fit Specialist, Stock) although that did not matter later because they put you where they need you, Where do you see yourself in 5 years, Describe yourself, etc. Basic Retail questions. Wear all black because that is their dress code

Bra Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I have already worked with the company for a year so the interview process was less intense than others. I had to be interviewed by the district manager to ensure I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • How do you set goals for yourself? How to you work towards those goals? Explain a situation where you worked on a team and communication was key to achieve a goal.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Group interview. Ask a lot of questions about your previous job and what you would do in certain situations. They ask for examples of what you would do in a scenario.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a difficult customer..   View Answer

Cashier Interview

The interview was easy and informative. It consisted of a lot of group questioning and even a short video about the company. Managers are hands on in the interview. Company policies overrule the usual softball questions and you could tell it was a very procedural process.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in September 2011.

multiple in person interviews with store manager and district managers. they were very personable, enthusiastic about the company and the opportunity, you really felt that you wanted to work with them. DM is still one of my best managers over the course of my career

Interview Questions
    • how do you see yourself working with this role? how will you handle the staff management? where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Cash Wrap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Ridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Ridge, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in October 2013.

It's usually a group interview. The only time one on one interviews are done is when you're transfering from another store or are on your 2nd interview. Come dressed very neat & let your style show but not too Buisness, so no suits. No super long nails because the lady who interviewed us looked at this one lady who had long pointy nails the entire time. She didn't get the job either. Always go first or second when answering questions. If you wait too long then it doesn't show assertiveness & they look for that. When they say "do you have any questions for me" always think of something to ask, this will leave an impression.

Interview Questions
    • Do you get along well with others.?
      What attracted you to our store.?
      Explain a time when you had to work with a team and what you had to do.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

I applied in person and asked for the manager. when the manager came out she immediately told me that she was doing a group interview in a couple of days she told me she would call me later and tell me what time the group interview started. I gave her a week and she never called back then a whole month later she called late one night asking for a interview. it was a group interview with 7 girls and 1 guy the interview lasted about an hour she is us seven or eight questions and everyone had a chance to answer. The interview was pretty easy then. We then went back into the store and picked any product we wanted and has to "sell" it to three of the employees.

Product Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Networked through another store. Had an interview at Starbucks with store manager. Friendly and fun. Basic questions. Tell me about your work history. Why VS? Second interview with DM. Friendly and fun as well, although she was late (due to weather) Prepare to speak to your resume. Have questions prepared to ask at end.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about 2 times you had to have a hard coaching session with an employee and what was the result.
      Walk me through your resume

Answer Question
    They offered lower than I wanted so I countered. They still came back with less than I wanted but close.

PINK Campus Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2014.

From January-March, they start looking for the new Pink Campus Reps for the next year. You just send your resume to: pinkoncampus@victoria.com. Then, someone will contact your back to schedule a Skype or phone interview. After the interview, they will email you whether or not you're selected! In the next few months after you're selected, they will give you information about Brand Training in Columbus, OH.

Interview Questions
    • Q: What are three words to describe the brand?
      Q: What is your involvement on campus?
      Q: How are you going to get people to come to the events?

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in November 2014.

I went in when they were hiring for seasonal associates, got an application and quickly filled it out in the mall's food court. I then brought it back to the store and got an instant interview with one of the managers and then was hired on the spot! Two days later I came in for onboarding (training) which lasted about 4 hours. The next day I had training on the actual cash register and then immediately started checking out customers!

Interview Questions
    • How far will you go to make sure your customer is satisfied?   Answer Question