Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Group interview. Ask a lot of questions about your previous job and what you would do in certain situations. They ask for examples of what you would do in a scenario.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult customer..   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and informative. It consisted of a lot of group questioning and even a short video about the company. Managers are hands on in the interview. Company policies overrule the usual softball questions and you could tell it was a very procedural process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I applied in person and asked for the manager. when the manager came out she immediately told me that she was doing a group interview in a couple of days she told me she would call me later and tell me what time the group interview started. I gave her a week and she never called back then a whole month later she called late one night asking for a interview. it was a group interview with 7 girls and 1 guy the interview lasted about an hour she is us seven or eight questions and everyone had a chance to answer. The interview was pretty easy then. We then went back into the store and picked any product we wanted and has to "sell" it to three of the employees.

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

I picked up an application in store, they all seemed kind of annoyed that I was asking, even though they didn't have any customers to help. I received a call three weeks later to have an interview.

Intimates Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was 2 hours long and since I was a category supervisor before, a lot of the questions were about how I excelled within my job and how can better the company in this role.

Interview Questions

• What are your competencies and how can you use them in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the 1st offer but my store manager told me that I should've negotiated because they were willing to give me way more.

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was an in-person, one on one interview. Very easy and casual. The interview consisted of scripted questions followed by casual conversation about each one. The turn around between the application being submitted and getting a call back was very short. Only downside is that the application must be submitted in person.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Culver City, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview with about five or six other people applying and it lasted about 30 minutes total. We met outside the store in the mall so it was fairly casual. The interview was conducted by the store manager and she asked us 4 or 5 questions each, sometimes the same questions, sometimes different. Out of the six or seven of us, four or five of us were offered positions.

Interview Questions

• How would you make the link between our lingerie and beauty sections?   1 Answer
    • What position do you think you would be best at and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

t was a group interview with about four other people applying and it lasted about 30 minutes total. We inside the store before hours of operation so it was fairly casual. The interview was conducted by the store manager and she asked us 4 or 5 questions each, sometimes the same questions, sometimes different. Out of the four of us, three us were offered positions

Interview Questions

• How would you make the link between our lingerie and beauty sections?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

took about a week to get a call back for an interview. it was a group interview of about two other people and most of the questions were pretty standard

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2015.

Interview

I printed out an application from their website, filled it out, and brought it in to the store. They said I would get a call about an interview. I waited a week and didn't get a call so I called and asked to speak to the hiring manager, but every time I called for the next few days they said she wasn't in. Three days later I called again and spoke to her and she said she would call to set up an interview the next day. She didn't call until four days later and we set up an interview for the next day. When I arrived the store was busy so I waited 15 minutes to interview. The interview went well and she said I would get a call in the next few days about being hired. I never got a call so after a week later I called two different times and they said that they would call me back about it and they never did.