Victoria's Secret Stores

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lingerie Sales Associate Interview

Lingerie Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2009.

Interview Details – Basically it's a group interview. I applied in the store and talked to the hiring manager right then and there. Make sure you go to the cashier and ask for a application and hand it in to the hiring manager. I got offered a interview when I met with the hiring manager and said to come in two days. On the day of the interview I wore all black like they do at the store make sure you look extra polished they will take notice of that. Be very happy and smile when asked the questions give them a very well thought out answer that isn't vague but in depth. It took a few days after that but I got a call and they asked me to come in! They do check your references make sure you put the right numbers on there.

NOTE!! If you do not have any job experience they won't mind if you put a neighbors number or someone you've baby sat for down for the reference section, you need three.

NOTE!!! Whatever other questions you see in these posts go over them, you need to have yourself prepared they love people who know what they are talking about and even if you do not have job experience take those questions and relate it to you or a school experience or from a time you shopped at a store.

Interview Question – They will ask you the following questions, these are just what they asked me.

Tell me what your name is and a fun fact about yourself.
Why Victoria's Secrets?
What did you like/dislike about your last job?
What does customer service mean to you?
Describe yourself in three words.
Do you have open availability?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wouldn't suggest you negotiate if its your first job, but if you have experience try. I didn't negotiate.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!