Victoria's Secret Stores Lingerie Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through a friend that already worked at Victoria's Secret and was called back within a day of her referring me. I was called in for a group interview then on that same day I did a one on one interview and was called back around a week later stating I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria's Secret? Name a time you helped service an angry customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Miami, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

On the phone brief, and there was another group interview afterwards. make sure you have an open and flexible schedule if you open it up the more hours you will have and the more likely they are to hire you since they usually need to fill up gaps in the schedules.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is your availability? 2.Did I have any prior work or sales experience? 3.Do you know any thing about the brand? 4.What do you like most about Victoria secret? 5.When you think or see Victoria Secret was is the first thing that comes to mind? 6.Have you and/ or any of your relatives previously shopped at Victoria secret before? If so what did you buy? Are you wearing it right now? How do you feel about it? 7.Tell us a little bit more about your previous job? what were your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Lingerie Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2009.

Interview

Basically it's a group interview. I applied in the store and talked to the hiring manager right then and there. Make sure you go to the cashier and ask for a application and hand it in to the hiring manager. I got offered a interview when I met with the hiring manager and said to come in two days. On the day of the interview I wore all black like they do at the store make sure you look extra polished they will take notice of that. Be very happy and smile when asked the questions give them a very well thought out answer that isn't vague but in depth. It took a few days after that but I got a call and they asked me to come in! They do check your references make sure you put the right numbers on there. NOTE!! If you do not have any job experience they won't mind if you put a neighbors number or someone you've baby sat for down for the reference section, you need three. NOTE!!! Whatever other questions you see in these posts go over them, you need to have yourself prepared they love people who know what they are talking about and even if you do not have job experience take those questions and relate it to you or a school experience or from a time you shopped at a store.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you the following questions, these are just what they asked me. Tell me what your name is and a fun fact about yourself. Why Victoria's Secrets? What did you like/dislike about your last job? What does customer service mean to you? Describe yourself in three words. Do you have open availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wouldn't suggest you negotiate if its your first job, but if you have experience try. I didn't negotiate.