Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com

Victoria's Secret Stores Operations and Staffing Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 2, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations and Staffing Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Assistant Store Manager and then the Store Manager. My interview didn't require meeting the District Manager because of the high volume of the store I was interviewing for - the store manager had many responsibilities within the district and was trusted to hire me herself. Make sure you mesh well with the Assistant Store Manager in this role - you will be their right hand.

Interview Question – When asked why you want to work for Victoria's Secret - talk about what you can contribute to the business - not how much you love the product.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. I tried to negotiate my hourly rate and after hearing nothing for a week, was told no.

Operations and Staffing Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in September 2010.

Interview Details – Every Victoria's Secret store may have different procedures for their hiring process based on the management team and their store volume (size). Normally, an application is filled out and submitted; more than likely it is reviewed soon afterwards. If the applicant's availability meets what the store is in need of, the applicant has no discrepancies with the applicant's information and the application is FULLY FILLED OUT CORRECTLY, they should get called for an interview. The interview can be done with any manager, but more than likely will need to be done with the store manager at some point along the line. Once that is done, the reference checks will be called, and if those check out the position will be offered.
There is no certain time this is required to be done in, it really depends on the efficiency of the management team who is doing the references and hiring.

Interview Question – If you can work any time, day or night, you are more likely to be hired. Open availability is the most desirable in retail. If you can work anytime, specify as such on your application so this is known.   Answer Question

Operations and Staffing Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – A very laid back interview( PINK freestanding store, not a combined store) Asked me about my former management experience, how I felt in an office setting as well as sales floor, what I can bring to the plate, etc.

Interview Question – What is your idea of who the Pink girl is as a person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me what I was going to be making and I was more than satisfied with the offer so I didn't feel a need to negotiate.

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores

Interview Details – - Strengths and weaknesses
- Customer service

Interview Question – - Name one instance of dishonesty and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores

Interview Details – Management really too insight on whether the candidate is passionate about the culture and products. Not just the basics why do you want to work here but focus on customers and why they are important.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!