Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Victoria's Secret Stores Permanent Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Permanent Sales Associate Interview

Permanent Sales Associate
Everett, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had a group interview with 4 other girls. I think we were the first group of 3 or so groups to be interviewed. Everyone was polite, but I tried my best to talk a lot without cutting off anyone. Waited a week to call to see if they filled in the positions as I did not yet receive any rejection post card so I was curious. The manager told me not to worry, she is planning on checking my references and she will call me in a couple of days. A couple days go and i got a call from the manager and offered me a position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected as long as you prepare yourself and practice your answers. Be honest, yet modest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the manager just called to offer me a permanent position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores Permanent Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.