Victoria's Secret Stores

Very Easy Interview

Processing Interview

Processing
Danbury, CT

I applied in-person - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was a group interview with about 6 other girls in the food court at the mall, so you could barely hear anything. The questions that were asked were pointless: asked what we would buy there with our discount, how we would "wardrobe" for a customer. This means how we would sell articles of clothing together in order to sell more (an entire outfit). They also asked typical questions like strengths and weaknesses and the final question was what position we could see ourselves doing. When we went back to the store, down the escalator, I got a glimpse of the manager's notes about the interview and saw some mean things written next to some of the girls names and some just had a blatant "NO!!!" next to it. Not too professional if you ask me.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult, very simple stupid . Honestly, I don't know how everyone doesn't get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me while I was at a Bridal Shower and said that I got the position I wanted and would be making $8.42 and hour. There was no negotiation or anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores Processing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.