Victoria's Secret Stores

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Danbury, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied in-person - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2012.

It was a group interview with about 6 other girls in the food court at the mall, so you could barely hear anything. The questions that were asked were pointless: asked what we would buy there with our discount, how we would "wardrobe" for a customer. This means how we would sell articles of clothing together in order to sell more (an entire outfit). They also asked typical questions like strengths and weaknesses and the final question was what position we could see ourselves doing. When we went back to the store, down the escalator, I got a glimpse of the manager's notes about the interview and saw some mean things written next to some of the girls names and some just had a blatant "NO!!!" next to it. Not too professional if you ask me.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were difficult, very simple stupid . Honestly, I don't know how everyone doesn't get hired.   Answer Question
They called me while I was at a Bridal Shower and said that I got the position I wanted and would be making $8.42 and hour. There was no negotiation or anything.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!