Victoria's Secret Stores

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I was recruited by the store manager while I worked for a clothing store. She loved my customer service while she was shopping in that store. She asked me to come and interview for an elevated management role at her store. I interviewed and filled out an application the following week. I was called back the next day with an offer.

Interview Question – How would you convince a man to purchase 3 matching panties to a bra when he's in a hurry?   View Answer

Product Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in October 2009.

Interview Details – They do group interviews first then pick the best candidates from that interview.
Use your own answers and not waht everyone else says during the group interview.

Interview Question – What would you do if you saw a co-worker stealing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none offer was great compnesation wise

Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2008.

Interview Details – walked in, spoke to store manager. Interviewed on the spot. Set up interview with district manager. Received offer two days later

Interview Questions

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!